Where's the US release of FRIENDS Seasons 8,9,10??

PrinceNeil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hasn't it been over 2 years since Season 8 of Friends ended, so where the heck is the release of the Season 8 DVD in the US?? They got it in UK, as well as Season 9, so what's the holdup in the US release??
They're even coming out with the Series Finale before those last 3 seasons.

I don't know what's scarier - admiting that you watch friends or that you are all hot about not getting their dvd release.

Have you guys ever seen Friends? It really isn't THAT bad. Sure the writing lost a lot of quality recently but overall it is a decent show.

its good...for me to poop on!!!
just playing, like any popular show it was awesome early on but then became watered down and overpopularized.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='nneace']its good...for me to poop on!!![/quote]

In soviet russia, toilet poops you![/quote]

so when this happens you come and eat it. damn u must be a starved individual

[quote name='nneace'][quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='nneace']its good...for me to poop on!!![/quote]

so when this happens you come and eat it. damn u must be a starved individual[/quote]

???? at least the first two were family guy quotes. Where did that last one come from?

[quote name='drfrielgood']it is pretty damn funny to hear someone vent about not getting their friends fix

now when is golden girls coming to dvd?[/quote]

Oddly enough, there are people waiting for the golden girls. I worked at this pizza restraunt once, and there was this guy that was mentally challenged. He was in his mid to late 30's. The weird thing was he was really good with numbers, not rain man good, but good. He still knows my phone number after 8 years! Oh yeah, he loves the golden girls, thats where I was going with this story.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='nneace'][quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='nneace']its good...for me to poop on!!![/quote]

so when this happens you come and eat it. damn u must be a starved individual[/quote]

???? at least the first two were family guy quotes. Where did that last one come from?[/quote]

a random attempt at humor
my favorite family guy line is the one where stewie falls in love with the girl who likes cookies and she starts to cry
and he says "see thats why no one watches the WNBA!"

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='nneace'][quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='nneace']its good...for me to poop on!!![/quote]

???? at least the first two were family guy quotes. Where did that last one come from?[/quote]

I thought the first quote was from Triumph from Conan O'Brien?

hey...ill be the first (or the 2nd) to admit that i like friends a lot.....i guess im gay like that....one minute ill be watching the sopranos, the shield, 24, and oz....the next minute ill be watching friends, dawsons creek, and mad about you....dawsons creek is surely the gayest one on the list....but friends is definitely funny if you give it a chance instead of trying to be macho....just because women love friends....doesnt mean it sucks....most things women like suck, but this isn't one....so i can see why all of the hesitation in giving it a try

on the release note.....i havent seen a release date either...but it will come out im sure, so im not really worried about it.....as with the past like 5 seasons....one would be released, and as soon as it was released, the following seasons release date would be announced....this hasnt happened yet for season 8, so im only assuming that they're gonna pull some kind of scheme with their next release

[quote name='nneace']
a random attempt at humor
my favorite family guy line is the one where stewie falls in love with the girl who likes cookies and she starts to cry
and he says "see thats why no one watches the WNBA!"[/quote]

The best Family Guy joke IMO is when a giant chicken gives Peter an expired coupon. He attacks the chicken and they brawl for a good 3 minutes. He eventually defeats him and stumbles out into a crowd of people amazed at what they have just seen transpire and tiredly utters "(panting)....... heh, chicken........ gave me a bad coupon"

Laff

i cant even decide which joke is my favorite in family guy....though i do own the shirt of chris holding and staring at a twinkie saying, "heh heh, im turning you into poo"

seriously....i went into best buy with this shirt on...so many chics were tryin to talk to me because of this shirt, it was crazy....

hahaha, the finale episode was... decent. Was the first episode i saw in like a year.Was the other seasons good?

i'm pretty sure you could catch every episode of friends in syndication. it's on like 15 times a day. and, sure, you would still have to deal with the commercials, but if you don't watch them it's like your stealing tv.

The final episode...it was ok. The funniest part is that my cried, hahahahahaha.

EDIT: God, what is wrong with me? I meant to say my mom cried. My cried?! Haha.

Seriously man, you should be much more concerned with the lack of ANY season Seinfeld DVD release. That shows been over for 5+ years and nothing yet.

i strongly agree, goldengraham.....

and why has saved by the bell seen the light of day compared to seinfeld, or lesser, but better shows like home improvement

on the topic of seinfeld....my bro put $300 in my pay pal account so i could buy him this "full series dvd set" of seinfeld on some website i think called tvshowsdirect.com....no doubt it was a vcd or something, if anything....i told him im sure it was a scam, because the website just looked phony....but he wouldnt listen, i also told him just to order it from ebay or something, because then you can get the money back eventually....but he was stubborn....so....guess what dvd set never showed up....and guess who walked away $300 richer

bread's done
Back