Which 3 from TRU?

SET #1- Paper Mario, DOA ultimate, and GTA san andreas
SET #2- Outrun 2, Kingdom under fire crusaders, and another 40 dollar game (IDK yet which one)
SET #3- Katamari Damaci, Outlaw golf 2, Midway Arcade Treasures 2

PAper Mario, Donkey Konga, and something else which I haven't decided yet (in decending order of importance, Growlanser, Otogi 2 and Kingdom Under Fire) I may pick up a second batch later in the week when I get paid again

Tales of Symphonia
Pikmin 2
Paper Mario

Donkey Konga
Fable
Burnout 3

Shin Megami (hopefully!)
[insert title here!]
[insert title here!]

Not sure what to finish up with.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I thought u couldnt mix certain games, like GC and GBA fine, but not GC and Box[/quote]

I don't think that GBAs are in the sale at all. You can mix and match the three consoles (XB, GC & PS2).

Simpson's Hit and Run (GCN)
Viewtiful Joe (GCN)
Lord of the Rings ROTK (GCN)

Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (GCN)
Ratchet & Clank Going Commando (PS2)
Star Wars KOTOR (XBOX)

Maybe these
Crimson Skies (XBOX)
Jak II (PS2)
007 EON (GCN)

Overall I am only getting $20 games, games drop so fast I expect most of the $50 games to reach $30 by early next year. And since I have so many to play I can wait on most games, especially since I have most of the big ones already pre-ordered at gamerush. Almost picked up Simpsons Hit and Run last year, glad I waited and can get it for $13 with B2G1 now.

2 $20 sets:
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Animal Crossing
Midway Arcade Treasures 2

Katamari Damacy (? Already picked it up at BB but if I can get here, it's even better)
Outlaw Golf 2
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload

$50 set:
Shin Magami
X-Men Legends
Shadow Hearts Covenant

I might do a $30 set too with:
The Suffering
Gradius V
Onimusha 3 (assuming it drops)

Of course, this is all subject to change depending on availability and cash flow.

I only have XBOX, and I might just pass on this deal (I have a PS2, but my brother has it...so screw it)

Tempting XBOX games:
OutRun 2 $40
Outlaw Golf 2 $20
FIFA Soccer $50
XMEN Legends $50 (although not sure if I really want this)

Already own:
Fable
Burnout 3
Midway Arcade 2
MK:Deception (until I trade it away...JUNK)
SW:Battlefront

Don't want:
Kingdom Under Fire

I may just get Outlaw Golf and another $20 game...and something more

Im making a storetime decision (but keeping certain games in focus such as burnout or arcade treasures).

About xmen legends, let me say this is a great multiplayer game. The only drag is that inbetween missions is solo play exploring the mansion which is boring for a group to watch for very long. So you either rush through it, or take a break and play it on your own. Additionally, leveling up requires pausing, and then going to the menu. I would have liked the option to autolevel up on the fly so it is not so disruptive.

Damn you guys are gonna buy alot!

I plan on going in the 26th or 27th and hope they have

1- Otogi 2
2- Outrun 2
3- GTA: San Andreas

Maybe Shin Megami, Bard's Tale, and something else?

I dunno, I've been taking advantage of a lot of other sales lately. There aren't that many new games left that I want.

Holy shit some people are buying alot of games. I agree with Nirvanaguy, though, I gotta see what they got. I want to get:

San Andreas
Paper Mario 2
Fable

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
X-Men Legends/Bard's tale (not sure though, these might drop to $20 before I get a chance to paly them)

I might just concentrate on $30 or $20 games.

None! I just ordered an Inspiron XPS! No more videogames for me forever... Besides, The two main ones that everyone seems to be interested in are Paper Mario and DK. I already have both of those. It's okay anyway. It's not like I'm ever going to get through the games I have before I die.

I shall have to see what they have when I get there. GTA:SA iis on my list and possibly Paper Mario. GC games will be on my list since I need more of those. Probably Toadstool Golf, Rouge Squad, and Animal Crossing / Super Smash Bros.

So many games and a brand new credit card. This shall be all bad.

Onimusha 3
Gradius V
Mega Man:AC

Bond: EON
CoN
Katamari Damancy
KOF 2000/2001

not sure about which three of the last 4 I am going to get

Men of Valor
Leisure Suit Larry
Fifa 2004

Paper Mario
bloodrayne 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (if not available replace with one below)

Neo Contra
Pikim 2
TMNT 2

I'm trying to only pick 6 or 9. Top six are what I considering
We shall see what they have soon :wink:

I'm gonna go with GTA San Andres, Paper Mario 2, and Burn Out 3. I will only be playing these for 2 weeks or so though....

i think i'm goign to pick up only one set of 20 dollar games....zelda, hopefuly twin snakes and something else maybe just for fun :p

i dont think im getting anything from the tru sale, i have everything that i really wanted thats come out so far so i'm gonna save my money for novemeber.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Toys R us wont carry Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture. I talked to the manager and he said it had too much satanist stuff for toys r us to allow its sale.[/quote]

Bastards.

Well, I'll go look anyway, but that will likely cost TRU my business during this sale.

I'm hoping to pick up:
Donkey Konga
Paper Mario
Pikmin 2

That's all I ask... Hopefully, the gods of Cheap Ass Gaming will smile upon me this Sunday.

[quote name='ransom456'][quote name='thingsfallnapart']Toys R us wont carry Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture. I talked to the manager and he said it had too much satanist stuff for toys r us to allow its sale.[/quote]

Bastards.

Well, I'll go look anyway, but that will likely cost TRU my business during this sale.[/quote]

They sell it online though.

Hopefully I can get ToS, Pikmin 2 and Shin Megami Tensei(I really hope can get SMT). If not then Otogi 2 or maybe PM2(I own the japanese version though and I understand enough japanese to get the story) or maybe Megaman X command mission (ugh).

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Toys R us wont carry Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture. I talked to the manager and he said it had too much satanist stuff for toys r us to allow its sale.[/quote]

Well they are carrying it on there web site.
Why wouldn't they carry it in store?
I punched it in the search and it showed up in stock and ready to go.

[quote name='msdmoney']Simpson's Hit and Run (GCN)
Viewtiful Joe (GCN)
Lord of the Rings ROTK (GCN)

Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (GCN)
Ratchet & Clank Going Commando (PS2)
Star Wars KOTOR (XBOX)

Maybe these
Crimson Skies (XBOX)
Jak II (PS2)
I'll have to look around for some more $20 games

Overall I am only getting $20 games, games drop so fast I expect most of the $50 games to reach $30 by early next year. And since I have so many to play I can wait on most games, especially since I have most of the big ones already pre-ordered at gamerush. Almost picked up Simpsons Hit and Run last year, glad I waited and can get it for $13 with B2G1 now.[/quote]

I plan on doing the same thing:
crimson skies
midway arcade 2
viewtiful joe

Since I don't have an extra $100, I might go with Midway Arcade Treasures 2, Simpsons Hit and Run, and another $20 game. For the people who said Mario Golf, very good choice.

Do all the games have to be the same price? I want to pick up some stuff, but I may mix and match prices. First example, 1 game might be $30, 1 might be $20, and the other could be $50. Would I still be able to get a free game? I know the online offer requires you to have them at the same price, but I'm just wondering if it's the same in the B&M store.

[quote name='Trakan']Holy shit some people are buying alot of games. I agree with Nirvanaguy, though, I gotta see what they got. I want to get:

San Andreas
Paper Mario 2
Fable[/quote]

I thought you could not mix game systems up.

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother']Do all the games have to be the same price? I want to pick up some stuff, but I may mix and match prices. First example, 1 game might be $30, 1 might be $20, and the other could be $50. Would I still be able to get a free game? I know the online offer requires you to have them at the same price, but I'm just wondering if it's the same in the B&M store.[/quote]

Yes but it is not a good deal. You will get the $20 game free.

My plan was to get Wario Ware GC, Alien Hominid GC, and Mario Advance 4 GBA.

Then GBA games were excluded.
Then Alien Hominid was delayed.

So I think I'm gonna have to skip the sale.

I might get Paper Mario 2, Either GTA or Pikmin 2, and Otogi 2.

I'll get GTA if it is in stock, but otherwise, I don't care that much.

Lets see... Last year I bought 9 games, but almost all of them went down to 20 before I could even play them, so I won't be doing anything like that this year. It all depends on what they have, but some titles i hope to get are.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (For sure)
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (For sure)
Paper Mario/Burnout 3/Dead or Alive: Ultimate (If they have the other 2 in stock I'll pick from these for a free title)

Star Ocean and Shin Megami probably won't be going down in price any time soon so hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on those.

If the systems aren't mix and match, then I'll probably go with Dead or Alive Ultimate (fingers crossed), Fable, and Star Wars Battlefront.

If it is mix and match, then I'll probably replace Fable with Paper Mario. :)

[quote name='Indiana'][quote name='FunkSoulBrother']Do all the games have to be the same price? I want to pick up some stuff, but I may mix and match prices. First example, 1 game might be $30, 1 might be $20, and the other could be $50. Would I still be able to get a free game? I know the online offer requires you to have them at the same price, but I'm just wondering if it's the same in the B&M store.[/quote]

Yes but it is not a good deal. You will get the $20 game free.[/quote]

Ok, thanks a lot for clearing that up. I was thinking about getting these games:

$30 Set:
Gradius V (PS2)
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2)
???

$20 Set:
Katamari Damacy (PS2)
???
???

I'm not too sure about the others, but I'm open to recommendations. I don't have an Xbox, so that's out of the question.

If they're not selling Nocturne I'm definately not doing the sale, but what I was planning:
Nocturne
X-men Legends
Kingdom Under Fire or Tales of Symphonia

Midway Arcade 2
Guilty Gear X #Reload
Resident Evil 0 or Viewtiful Joe, or if there ws absolutely no other 20 dollar game, Zelda, (uggh).

I might get Paper Mario 2, Either GTA or Pikmin 2, and Otogi 2.

I'll get GTA if it is in stock, but otherwise, I don't care that much.
Of course, I'll sub out Otogi if they actually do have Nocturne. I just don't expect them to have it.
Oh, and they removed the not mixing systems specification, except for online.

bread's done
Back