Which add-on device is the best for lighting the gba screen?

Radica Flood Light is the BEST light you can get for the GBA. They sell it at gamestop. will cost you $9.99 You can see it on their site if you go to the accessories section of the GBA but the URL for the actual product isnt working.

If you are hardcore, there are places online that sell kits so you can put the lights inside the protective screen cover. But if you go to that much trouble you should probably buy an SP.

I think Eric is talking about the same one, and they are great!

It's a black unit that works as a screen protector when you don't have it out and lighting the screen. It takes 3 AA batteries, which is kinda a pain, but it doesn't wear down your system battery which is nice. And it gives the most even and best light out there without adding an afterburner kit to your system. And for $10 (they used to be $15 or more) it's a great deal.

If you can get a Pelican Light Screen Advance is good. But it sucks mad power out of your GBA but if you go to a gamestop to go get the light you might want to pick up a travel charger with 2 rechargable battery packs for 10 bucks. The light is like 10 bucks and it comes with a travel case and a link cable

20020520l.gif

I know this an old topic, and I know how much you guys hate it when they get bumped, but it was either bump this or start a new topic.

Anyways, is the Radica Flood Light still the GBA light to get? Also does anyone know a reputable source where I can buy one? Or whatever other good GBA lights there are. Apparently Gamestops and Ebgames quit selling GBA lights, or so say the employees I asked.

Everything in this thread still seems to hold true... except that the afterburner is no longer availible.

You might still find lights in TRU.

bread's done
Back