Which arcade stick to get for the 360?

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
So I want to use the Amazon 50% off promotion to get an Arcade Stick, however I'm not sure which one I should get. I completely new with the whole stick thing besides spending hours in the arcades as most 80s/90s kids did back in the day.

So I'm looking at both the Street Fighter TE stick and the new HRAP EX-SE stick.

I want to use this on games beyond just fighting games if possible and also to use for various computer games.

Really needed a thread to ask this? We do have a stick thread that more than covers all sticks out and coming out. Ether stick is fine and it just comes down to which parts you like better. Since you have yet to play on a stick for so long it really wont matter which one you pick. Both are good, and any opinions given will be based on which parts one person likes compared to the other sticks parts.

[quote name='LostRoad']Really needed a thread to ask this? We do have a stick thread that more than covers all sticks out and coming out. [/QUOTE]

Yes. That other topic from I've seen has more to do with modding and what not and plus more people will probably see this than posting in there.

From people in the fighting game community, they are both A class quality products. Either purchase is a safe bet.

I really like my SFIV TE stick. As for what one to get from what I have read it is just like what MM said.

I haven't played with a Seimitsu stick yet.
But I do prefer Seimitsu buttons over Sanwas. Both are great compared to Madcatz SE and Hori EX2's stock buttons. Seimitsus are less sensitive to touch. Sanwas can be activated on accident because they are so sensitive to touch, you can glid you finger over them and activate it.

I have 2 TE sticks and couldn't be happier. Both have Sanwa sticks. One has Seimitsu buttons and the other has Sanwa buttons in them. Also Seimitsu has better choices in colors.

But like everyone with sticks says it's whatever you find comfortable. I have a friend that is happy with his Hori EX2. To me it feels like crap, that's why I sold it to him lol.

bread's done
Back