Which Beavis and Butthead DVD set is better?

I never got around to ordering the first one, now i have another set to order..........

MTV did a complete uncut set once but they pulled it off the market a couple years ago. The thing was pretty valuable last i looked.

BEST HOW NOT CALLED SOUTHPARK EVAR!!!!!!!

[quote name='cag1000']the set that hasn't been issued yet
a real season by season boxset[/quote]

You know, what the hell are they waiting for? I just told my wife the other day I would buy that in a second if they ever did it.

Its my understanding that they dont have the rights to the music videos to put on DVD so there is no footage of Beavis and Butthead making fun of music videos.

I only have the second and it's pretty funny, but I'd go with the first cuz it has more episodes.

[quote name='dnt_h8me2']I have the 6 DVD box set, and I think it's my favorite thing in my collection.[/quote]

Which one is that?

BEST DVD SET EVAR!!!!??

Beavis and Butthead is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I have most of the VHS tapes. Most of them are from the MTV Home Video releases in the mid 90's, and two are Time-Life releases. I found them all in the wild at various stores that sold used VHS.
There are only a couple volumes I'm missing (Law-Abiding Citizens and Hard Cash).

I'm thinking of buying all the DVDs and selling off my VHS tapes, but I'm not sure about it yet.

Also, I used to have over 100 B&B cartoons on my computer, most with music videos. About 20-30 of them were really hard to find because hardly anybody had them. Unfortunately, I don't have any of them anymore - I had to factory restore my computer and lost them. I was hoping to get them burned onto CDs but my CD burner at the time stopped working. :(

Btw, the only volume that had music videos with the cartoons is Beavis and Butthead Do Christmas.

Anyways, get them both eventually. If you can only afford one of them now, get the other volume later on.

And here's hope that a real B&B DVD release - by season - comes out someday.

[quote name='Xevious']Its my understanding that they dont have the rights to the music videos to put on DVD so there is no footage of Beavis and Butthead making fun of music videos.[/quote]

which really was one of the better parts to the show

[quote name='DigitalSpace']
Btw, the only volume that had music videos with the cartoons is Beavis and Butthead Do Christmas.
[/quote]

i was making fun of that guy's nostrils too lol.

I have the first 28 episodes on VHS , with commercials edited out . It's on one of those BASF 9hr tapes that they used to sell . :)

[quote name='nakovanj']could you tell me if all, and i mean all, episodes of beavis and butt-head have been released on vhs tapes?[/quote]

Nope, unfortunately. Man, I wish they'd get to releasing them on DVD's!

bread's done
Back