Which CAG is the amazon seller LVL99? And Sashimi Games?

karkyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
All I can say is, nice collection. I'm betting these two are definitely CAG members (I've got some educated guesses as to who they might be). Even though I have just about everything he/she is offering up for sale via amazon, I'm still jealous that I don't have extras of them to sell myself. 3 copies each of Valkyrie Profile and Suikoden 2 for sale? Impressive.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/stor...placeID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A1UTKVYDEPFNET

And this one, Sashimi Games, looks more like a game store with an amazon point of sale...but also has a ton of high quality/high value rarities.

http://www.amazon.com/b/qid=1263863050?ie=UTF8&me=ADGK9BTJMEFZ3

[quote name='GUNNM']lvl 99 games charges a lot[/QUOTE]

Oh hell yeah. Both of them do. So do I when I sell on eBay, amazon, and craigslist. But if I had those games in those conditions, I'd be charging that much too, as would most others here, LOL.

Of course, I've also done my share of hooking up CAGs with some very good prices and trades.

Lol if anybody actually paid that much for any of those games they must not know anything about them. I mean Star Wars Battlefront 2 is worth 44 dollars new to these guys.

[quote name='dodgeme']Lol if anybody actually paid that much for any of those games they must not know anything about them. I mean Star Wars Battlefront 2 is worth 44 dollars new to these guys.[/QUOTE]

LOL, oh hell yeah. But for other things, like the complete PS1, SNES, etc. rarities, their prices aren't too far above current (real world) values in most cases. Would I ever pay those prices? Like most other CAGs, HELL NO!

These sellers are looking for the clueless parents and grandparents that only know that their spoiled brats Timmy and Sally want some impossible to find game that the child simply can't live without. That, and collectors who have very few viable alternatives, at least for the true rarities and high value games.

LOL Every damn game they have is listed as 'collectible' from the ones I've clicked on thus far.

Anyone who buys those games have to be smoking crack.

41.99 for a greatest hits uncharted?

What kind of crack smoker would buy anything from this guy. The seller is on even better crack to think they will sell at that price.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Lvl 99 has a copy of God of War 2 sealed for $54... No thanks.[/QUOTE]

That's actually a bargain if it's a Black Label copy.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL Every damn game they have is listed as 'collectible' from the ones I've clicked on thus far.

Anyone who buys those games have to be smoking crack.[/QUOTE]

LOL, they do that because there are almost always fewer competing listings in the "collectible" category, and also almost always the asking prices are substantially higher than the "used" category.

It's all a matter of fishing for suckers, who happen to click on the "Collectible" tab of a game's page instead of the "Used" tab, and trying to get your copy to the top of the page either by having the lowest priced copy or by paying amazon to highlight your copy to put it at the top.

I never said any of the prices were good, anything but! LOL. The prices are insanely high, absolutely. But to have 3 copies each of Suikoden 2 and Valkyrie Profile for sale, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ninja dog']seems like a thinly veiled attempt to advertise[/QUOTE]

If it was, it's backfiring, because it's almost unanimous in thinking most items are overpriced...

[quote name='ninja dog']seems like a thinly veiled attempt to advertise[/QUOTE]

FLOL. :applause: Your detective skills are impressive. Please send your resume to Scotland fucking Yard posthaste, my good man, because you're right up there with Sherlock mother fucking Holmes and the God damn Batman.:roll:

If I was advertising for these two sellers, I'd be saying, OMFG, check out this awesome collection for sale! BUY BUY BUY!

I have my own amazon selling account, and it's neither of these two guys. With your vaunted skills, you should be able to find it quite easily.

But like these guys, I too charge an arm and a leg and use the same pattern as they do - list everything under "Collectibles". I'm not advertising it or anyone else's accounts on amazon, particularly here, because, just like me, everyone here is cheap as hell and would never dream of paying my asking prices.

First of all sito, understand that NONE of us are cool here.

I'll admit it is a strange thing to bring up... I'm a bit familiar with karkyco being a seller so it does seem strange when he posts a comment to the tune of "hey look at all those games THIS seller has!" At the same time though, I couldn't imagine how you could even think this would be his account. Karkyco goes to great lengths to boast about his "market darwinism", so why would he then try to turn around and peddle his overpriced goods on one of the cheapest sites out there? It wouldn't make sense. Personally though, I'm not very surprised that someone has so many rare games... as a price jacker yourself karkyco you should probably realize how easy it is to snag a copy of valk prof or suikoden II through auctions and then hike the price up another $40 or so. How many want to bet that they jacked up that Uncharted 1 game with the hopes that some clueless parent would've confused it with UC 2 during the christmas rush?

bread's done
Back