Sad Turtle

CAGiversary!
DS Games
Lost Magic
Mario Kart Ds
Mertroid Prime Hunters
Star Fox Command//Release date August 28
Tetris DS

Any coupons/deals for these games let me know.

Mario Kart also has TONS of replay value. Both MK and Tetris also become infinitely more interesting when you go online and get your ass handed to you by someone several continents away. Either game is a safe choice for hours of entertainment.

Inifnite Spin broke Tetris DS for me.

Snaking broke Mario Kart DS for me.

I liked Lost Magic. Reminded me of Canon Fodder, plus it has Studio Ghibli character designs. You actually have to LEARN magic or you will not like this game. Excellent use of the touch screen (i.e. This is not possible on any other system).

This game is better than any review I read gives it credit for. Because there is a time limit on the stages you will be thinking "out of the box", alot. If you run out of time on a stage it's because you're doing it wrong, nothing else. Still though, the game is pretty tough. Right up there with Trauma Center, which is why I think I loved this title so much.

The game does ease you into it, the first couple hours are nice and brisk, then it ramps up from there. You can also do Wi-Fi play with this, though I don't know anybody else with this title. So I've not done it.

Yea id have to say mario kart just because of its replay value. I had NSMB, animal crossing, and advance wars and probably liked them more than mario kart, but once u beat them, you are pretty much done and dont play anymore. Plus, mario kart has great online play and can play with friends in wifi who dont have the game. Mario Kart is a must for any DS IMO.

Between Mario Kart, Tetris, or Metroid Prime. They're all awesome games in their own right. You really can't go wrong with either of them.

Get Mario Kart. It has great single player value with tons of multiplayer value. Other than that I would suggest waiting for Star Fox or if you're open to suggestions the new Yoshi's Story.

Another vote for Mario Kart. When my family went of vacation, we had a 6hr car right that went by like that just playing multiplayer on Mario Kart.

Another great game is Tony Hawk American Skateland. The best TH game since THPS3.

i do love advance wars, but the no online play really makes me sad. Also, other people need to own the game to be able to play them in wifi. (you can play with 1 cart but it is some stupid minigame)

bread's done
Back