Which Flavor of Cola (Coke/Pepsi) do you like the best?

pumbaa

CAGiversary!
By Cola I mean that its brown.... gotta love random polls...

Edit: No Dr. Pepper because it isn't a derivative of Coke or Pepsi. Although I agree that it is good.

I don't drink much soda, which is weird cause my Dad works for Coca Cola, but I like Cherry coke best then Vanilla coke. Dr.Pepper is also up there with my faves.

Ramune soda is pretty freaking good
650.jpg

I still don't see a booze cola option. I demand a change.

(I'm enjoying a rather large glass of booze cola at the moment, if you couldn't tell)

Your poll is kind of ambiguous since the diet sodas also come in flavors like lime and vanilla.

At any rate, I usually get some variation on diet soda. Regular soda is too sweet for me now, and I don't want to gain weight from the soda habit.

Vanilla coke in a can is ok, but can not even come close to comparing to one made by a fountain jerk as they did in the 50's. (They had a 1950's style diner at penn state which made really good flavored cokes).

Regular Coke, tho I'll have Vanilla or Cherry on occasion as well. And every time I go to Sonic, I order a real Vanilla Coke, which is great.

The only product Pepsi makes that's worth drinking is Mt. Dew. I won't touch any of their other crap - regular Pepsi tastes like someone poured a Coke and left it sitting out overnight. Ugh.

[quote name='argyle']Regular Coke, tho I'll have Vanilla or Cherry on occasion as well. And every time I go to Sonic, I order a real Vanilla Coke, which is great.

The only product Pepsi makes that's worth drinking is Mt. Dew. I won't touch any of their other crap - regular Pepsi tastes like someone poured a Coke and left it sitting out overnight. Ugh.[/quote]

I'll second (almost all of) this. :D

bread's done
Back