which game is better?

aaa

CAGiversary!
i want a wario game, and i wanted to know which is the better choice? warioware twisted or warioware touched!

is it worth it to buy both?

thanks for the link. i might buy both. touched! was too fun to pass up. (played it at gamestop), and twisted seems to be as good/better. i really wish i didnt miss out on the buy 2 get 1 free deal at GS, and my GR has terrible DS selection. oh well. ill just buy the games at costco since they are a few bucks cheaper, and the DS is $5 less there with the free mario 64

ive only played twisted...which i own...i haven't had a chance to play touched yet, for two reasons...1 being that i dont own a ds (yet) and 2 being that every time i see a display copy in a store, the screen is always too scratched to see anything....it seriously looks like somebody took a sander to half of the ds systems ive seen on display

Far and away it is worth getting both but then again I am addicted to these games right now.

Touched uses the microphone and the stylus well. Twisted has its tilt play.

I find it hard to say which is better . . . apples and oranges in my opinion. Definitely get both in time . . . pick one and play the crap out of it (Touched if you have a DS so you can feel better about buying the DS!) then get the other.

The display DSs in stores make them look so fragile but the screen is actually durable and mine is holding up well. (even with kids playing it . . . though I coach them on being gentle)

bread's done
Back