Which game is harder: DMC or Shinobi

ayolykewhoa

CAGiversary!
I beat DMC on normal and I thought it wasn't that difficult. Is Shinobi more difficult than DMC because I'm thinking about renting it.

i havent played shinobi yet...tho i own it and hear its extremely hard...i also hear that the contra game for ps2 is extremely hard too.......dmc was really easy....the only part i had trouble on was beating the big ol scorpion thing at the beginning of the game....but now hes a piece of cake ;o)

Shinobi will kick your ass so hard. Have you played ninja gaiden? Well it is like Ninja Gaiden on very hard... on crack.

what makes SHinobi hard is the tate system without attacking enemies first hte bosses are pretty tought to beat.

[quote name='ayolykewhoa']I beat DMC on normal and I thought it wasn't that difficult. Is Shinobi more difficult than DMC because I'm thinking about renting it.[/quote]

Shinobi, hands down. Great game though.

Shinobi is a ton harder than Devil May Cry. Devil May Cry I handled pretty easily. I was moving along pretty well in Shinobi until that damn final boss. Having an impossible final boss ruined the whole game for me.

Devil May Cry is like childsplay compared to Shinobi. Shinobi is the hardest game i've ever had to play i still haven't beaten it and i won't play Nightshade until i do. So i may NEVER experience nightshade because of this game. Game is truely a hard game.

Don't get me started on Steel Battalion man..... god that game is hard. So yea steel battalion wins over shinobi in Hard..... ugh steel battalion and shinobi i will never be normal again...

Shinobi is the hardest but its sorta because of the controls itself. Alot of sega games are freaking hard if you noticed. Maybe i just suck but i cant get to the end in outrun on my gba. You may be more familiar with Outrun as the game you play in shenmue 1 and 2 in the various arcades.

I started playing and I got to the 3rd level without dying. Then in the factory level these metal armored dogs bit my ass to death. Those things are cheap as hell.

Shinobi hands down, hardest game i've ever fucking played, it achieves levels of cheapness I haven't seen since the nes days. Like someone else said its all about the tate, you don't master getting it QUICK and bosses will own you.

Man, I love this game! I'm up to the 5th level and this game forces you to master Tate. It's not as hard as I thought it would be, it just forces you to perfect your skills.

Shinobi hands down. If you want a real hard game to test your skills as a gamer, than play this on hard mode, I did it but it took me like i think 75 hours like an RPG.

Shinobi is harder for sure...Devil May Cry was fun and wasn't at all too difficult. Well, until you got to the Dante Must Die level at least, then it's probably harder than shinobi.

Is this a serious question? Shinobi, hands down. I still can't beat the final boss, and I've been trying for over a year

Shinobi by far, since Devil may Cry doesn't have any instant death pits, plus you have to take your fights to close range, unlike DMC where you can shoot a lot.

Hell, I still haven't beaten Shinobi's last boss, the closest I came was when I gave the boss a 6 charged TATE, left him with a bit of energy but the bastard teleported to one of the wooden walls that float in mid air, I got greedy, jumped, dashed and fell to my death.

Like most, i say Shinobi. Not to say that I don't like it alot. It's stylish and i actually like the difficult gameplay. But wow is it hard. Like a kick to the Scrot.

bread's done
Back