Which Game to Get? (Edit: Chose One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChosenOne1

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this is the right section or not, but:

I forgot I had a $50 gift card to Target, and I'm thinking about getting either Black Ops 2 or Far Cry 3. Which one do you guys think is the better buy? I know they offer different kinds of atmospheres (I have played every COD before and I have played Far Cry 1 and Far Cry 2).

I also saw a Toys R Us deal for B1G1 50% off so I am wondering if I should just grab both games there for $90 (a little more after tax) and then go spend the $50 on another game (any suggestions? Halo 4? Hitman Absolution? Not getting Assassins Creed 3 till I finish Assassins Creed Revelations).

Edit: I figured it out. I'm going to wait for Far Cry 3 to drop, then pick that game up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never played far cry so Idk much about it.

As for Blops 2... the multipayer maps are really, really bad (imo worse than mw3). There are too many camping and head glitching spots. If you're not lagging mp is still pretty fun to play and the pick 10 system is cool. Also it's a smg dominated game like World at War.

[quote name='ChosenOne1']Don't know if this is the right section or not, but:

I forgot I had a $50 gift card to Target, and I'm thinking about getting either Black Ops 2 or Far Cry 3. Which one do you guys think is the better buy? I know they offer different kinds of atmospheres (I have played every COD before and I have played Far Cry 1 and Far Cry 2).

I also saw a Toys R Us deal for B1G1 50% off so I am wondering if I should just grab both games there for $90 (a little more after tax) and then go spend the $50 on another game (any suggestions? Halo 4? Hitman Absolution? Not getting Assassins Creed 3 till I finish Assassins Creed Revelations).[/QUOTE]

Personally, I'd go with Far Cry 3 -- it's just more interesting to me as a game because of the open world. If you like single-player stuff, I'd go with that -- if you want a larger MP experience, go with COD.

I say Hitman, only because I hate Call of Doody. I also hate any first person shooter on a console except Metroid Prime.

But if it's one of those Far Cry is much cooler.

Definitely neither from Target for $60. Spend your $50 on something you can use like some new clothes, a nice flashlight, presents for your family, or groceries. Don't let it burn a hole in your pocket just because it's not "real money".

No CAG with a nice backlog should pay $60 on a new-release game.

[quote name='Kerig']Definitely neither from Target for $60. Spend your $50 on something you can use like some new clothes, a nice flashlight, presents for your family, or groceries. Don't let it burn a hole in your pocket just because it's not "real money".

No CAG with a nice backlog should pay $60 on a new-release game.[/QUOTE]Ya, those definitely are the reasons why I hesitate to spend the gift card on the game. I recently sold the majority of my games so I am looking for one game with a lot of replay value (does not have to be multiplayer; I like the open-world games: Just Cause 2, GTA IV, Saints Row, Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Red Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back