Which Halo 3 deal are you jumping on?

RESmonkey

CAGiversary!
1. Circuit City pre-order w/ FREE Master Chief 4' Wall graphic

2. Target pre-order w/ FREE 2 Figurines*

3. Best Buy pre-order w/ $4.99 1600 MS Points card offer

4. Other discount for game, please mention.

*= I couldn't find any info on this deal. Target's weekly ad doesn't show it, either. If anyone can tell me what kind of figurines these are, that would be helpful :)

[quote name='RESmonkey']1. Circuit City pre-order w/ FREE Master Chief 4' Wall graphic

2. Target pre-order w/ FREE 2 Figurines*

3. Best Buy pre-order w/ $4.99 1600 MS Points card offer

4. Other discount for game, please mention.

*= I couldn't find any info on this deal. Target's weekly ad doesn't show it, either. If anyone can tell me what kind of figurines these are, that would be helpful :)[/quote]

The figures are like a couple inches high. It's one Masterchief with a gun and a Brute with a Sword.

figures are stupid from target
id do the cc one but the one near me says their out of preorders
and best buy also is giving away a 10$gc if u purchase a 30$ < accesory with halo 3

Just searched "Actionclix," those figurines are junk. Oh well, I'll end up buying the Halo 3 MC from McFarlane anyways :)

I might go with CC w/ poster deal.

I jumped on Halo 3 for $45 shipped from LionGames.. and if I hadn't done that, I would have preordered for $10 off + entry into a contest at GQD.

Does Circuit City Offer the 4' Graphic with the Legendary Edition?

I looked at the preorder cards and they just said for Regular and Collectors editions.

I ordered mine from Bestbuy when you could still get three 1600 points cards for $15.

I probably would have waited for a price drop otherwise, but I'm glad I ordered it.

[quote name='golddbz2000']i did the preorder from target for metroid prime 3 and halo 3 each for 30 bucks! ahahaha suckers[/quote]

I'll laugh when you don't get it.

[quote name='imacgod']Ordered my Collector's from Lion Games. Definitely the best deal.[/quote]
not if you want to play the game on release day

I'm not buying it (no Xbox), but my BF pre-ordered the legendary since I owed him more than enough for it.

It was actually an interesting day- he called me earlier to confirm when we'd get together that day, said he wanted to go do the pre-order... and then went on a mini-rant about GS/EB games and their gutting practices (which we've all heard before.)

I asked him why he just didn't start going to GameCrazy, since it was closer to his house than any GS/EB anyway. Apparently, he'd forgotten about it.

He bought a MVP card along with his pre-order. :D

Already did #3) Best Buy pre-order w/ $4.99 1600 MS Points card offer.

Picked up and used my MS Points awhile ago so I guess I'm stuck with this offer unless I want to be charged full price for the points. Not bad since I don't need the game on Day 1.

[quote name='nikelecious91']I'll laugh when you don't get it.[/quote]

wow, so cynical. well, since I have multiple email proof and already corrected shipment order....you can go eat crow for all I care :)

I will wait for CC to offer it cheaper in one of their ads (they always do a couple of weeks into it) or someone will have an offer. The special editions are a waste of money IMO, it's useless junk that just piles up and you either end up getting rid of it or they become dust collectors. I always wait for the reviews anyway (although last time they gave it like a 9. something and even 1up ended up doing a story on how they gave it a better review than they should have)

Honestly with 1 million copies of the legendary edition coming out, halo 3 will not be rare. No point in buying the legendary edition unless you want to show off or just have the money to buy it.

I also got in on the Target $29.99 site error.

Won't bother me a bit to wait a few days to play it, as there will be many people around here with copies.

[quote name='golddbz2000']wow, so cynical. well, since I have multiple email proof and already corrected shipment order....you can go eat crow for all I care :)[/quote]

Not saying I don't want you to get it, I actually hope any CAG that jumped in that deal gets their copy :)

bread's done
Back