Which of these deals should I do:

Brothers in Arms(Xbox)-$29.99 New at Best Buy

or

Project Snowblind(Xbox)-$40 Used
Star Wars Republic Commando(Xbox)-$40 used
Brothers in Arms(Xbox)-Free used-----B2G1 free at Gamestop

Brothers in Arms(Xbox)-$29.99 New at Best Buy

25 dollars after gamer gift card

that is what you should do....snowblind and starwars will all price drop to similar numbers sooner or later

Well, if you want them all now and don't care if they are used, the gamestop deal is roughly $27 a game. So that would be the better deal.

You are bound to get all of them for less in a few months. It just depends on how near in the future you want to play them. If you don't have time for more than one, go the Best Buy route. If you need them all now, go the gamestop route.

What is the better deal?

The Gamestop used deal of course! But I would go the BB direction myself. Since I can do without the other 2 for now.

If you can afford to, do both (but pick a different "free" game from GS). Even though the GS deal is good, I'd have a hard time paying more for a used game than for the same game new. $80 for 3 games works out to $26.67 per game, whereas the BB deal is $25 after coupon (remember, even if your BB doesn't have the good ggc, they probably have the $29.99 and up system-specific ones).

I highly reccomend Republic Commando and Brothers in Arms, but I can't reccomend Project Snowblind. If you've played all three and like them go for all three, but if not I suggest you buy Brothers in Arms for $25 after GGC and wait for Republic Commando to drop.

EDIT: BTW, I'm suprised those three are $40, they are $45 online.

Thanks for all the help guys. I decided to go to Gamestop and picked up Brothers in Arms, Star Wars Republic Commando and Timesplitters 3 (all used) for a total of $90. Penguin Master, you are correct about $45, I thought they would have given me 10% off with my gamestop card but i could not combine deals.

[quote name='Kingjay89'] I thought they would have given me 10% off with my gamestop card but i could not combine deals.[/QUOTE]

That should be bullshit. You paid for that card, you didn't just cut it out of the paper or something. You didn't spend your money for nothing!

bread's done
Back