Which is the best websites to watching movies??

rosejasmin56

CAG Newbie
Hello Guys,

I'm user of this community from a long time but till a day i could not find any thread on movies..So, I've created one for those who love's to watch movies...So guys if your are addicted of hollywood movies then tell me which is best website to watching movies?? Share here....

Im usually not picky about grammar but if your ganna ask for something atleast be able to string a sentence together. And there already is a thread about movies, its one of the biggest ones in the OT.

why would you say your thread is about talking about movies and instead ask where to watch them?

give the guy a break, english might not be his first language? certainly not mine.

i know a link... ill PM you (i assume i cant post the link here?)

Netflix. I saw Punching The Clown the other night. Awesome little mockumentary. It was supposed to be background filler while I was doing something else and it kept grabbing my attention a bit too much.

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']Im usually not picky about grammar but if your ganna ask for something atleast be able to string a sentence together. And there already is a thread about movies, its one of the biggest ones in the OT.

why would you say your thread is about talking about movies and instead ask where to watch them?[/QUOTE]

Please tell me what's the mistake in this thread??? Can you explain me my friend??

[quote name='rosejasmin56']Please tell me what's the mistake in this thread??? Can you explain me my friend??[/QUOTE]
I don't seeing anything wrongs.

[quote name='rosejasmin56']Please tell me what's the mistake in this thread??? Can you explain me my friend??[/QUOTE]

Of your English fine you are. Ok to grok.

I don't know you so... No I can't explain you.

32034_borat_280_426010a.jpg

[quote name='confoosious']why are you guys responding to a spammer?[/QUOTE]

Are you jealous? We can respond to you. Offer a topic and let's discuss!

bread's done
Back