Which manufaturing date is best on the consoles?

shawagg

CAGiversary!
I bought a 360 Elite today with a July 07 manufacturing date, I haven't been keeping up with the latest developments with the new chips and what not and I was wondering after which date are they "ok"?

Apologies if this was discussed in another thread, I did a search and was unable to find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Most if not all 360 elites include a 2nd heatsink. I dont think you should worry too much. I've put my 360 through some intense gaming and still no RROD. I've had mine since July, manufactured in march I think.

[quote name='shawagg']I bought a 360 Elite today with a July 07 manufacturing date, I haven't been keeping up with the latest developments with the new chips and what not and I was wondering after which date are they "ok"?

Apologies if this was discussed in another thread, I did a search and was unable to find anything.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
The date really has nothing to do with it as of yet. Some people with recent manufacture dates of October are not getting Falcons.

[quote name='AshesofWake']6-6-06[/quote]

It only plays Tenchu and Hour Victory!

Yeah I recently sent in my 360 and the one I got back was a 10-07 I don't remember the day but still that is quite new and it doesn't have HDMI and I checked but I am pretty sure that it doesn't have the 65nm chips.

[quote name='daphatty']Try this thread.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160175[/QUOTE]

Thanks! That was full of some good info, but it only talked about how to check halo editon and pro editions from the outside.

Is anyone aware of a way to check the elite without opening the box? I rather not open the box because I won't be able to exchange it if I crack the seal.

Thanks again everyone.

Oh and 6-6-06? Dude, where can I get one of those? I love Tenchu!

bread's done
Back