Which PS Vita memory card are you getting?

I'm not sure if I want to get the 8 or 16 and just hope for a sale/price drop on more memory, or just bite the bullet and get 32 right away.

Bit on a 32, well at least to pre-order one while paying off my Vita. I could have went with 16 but with 32 I'm saving 20 bucks which sounds a lot better to me. I'll also really appreciate that amount of space not just for games from PSN but music and videos too.

Getting the FEB, so a 4 Gig for now. I "Might" trade in that in to get an 8 Gig.

But i dont really need that much space, planning to buy only retail games, plus my PSP GO has about 24 Gigs of memory and is already full of games.

I'll wait for the inevitable price drop, or for someone to create an adaptor for it that is cheaper. (That uses Micro SD or something)

I know I'll need the space eventually, so I pre-ordered the 32GB card from Amazon. However, I cancelled my Vita pre-order because I'm going to try holding out for the inevitable discounts/bundles that will follow after launch day and Sony or retailers try to pull in more customers.

Just the 4gb from the FEB. Buying retail games, rarely buy anything from PSN for PSP, it looks like it will be that way for Vita too. Like owning psychical copies.

Going for the 32GB myself, i know there will be demo's/psn/psp games i would want to put on there and play and would need the room.

8GB, had the 32GB on preorder while i was waiting for the statement on the discounts for buying digital, 10% is a shitty discount, even retail stores are price matching psn prices, so all games will be hard copy for me, maybe ill get a big one when the inevitably third party cards release with higher memory capacity

I am sure everyone here already noticed, but its great how Gamestop is charging $24.99 for 4gb and $34.99 for the 8GB making them $5 more than everyone else!

On topic, if I decide to get a Vita I would probably need at least the 16GB as I would hope a lot of regular PSN content is available.

[quote name='Tetsugen']32gb, gonna max it out when the PS1 & PS2 games come through the Sony store[/QUOTE]

Anyone else going heavily digital?

[quote name='manalive']Anyone else going heavily digital?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about getting a 32GB for PSP, PS1, Minis, PSN games, music, and movies.

[quote name='manalive']Anyone else going heavily digital?[/QUOTE]

Eh I just feel like digital is the way everythings going. I'm gonna pick up a couple 32gb cards and wait for the 64gb and the inevitable 128 gb cards.

Got a 16GB for now, but it might not last long. I didn't have a PSP so I'll want to get a ton of those games. Cladun, Cladun x2, Half-Minute Hero, Persona 3, Class of Heroes, and Corpse Party off the top of my head.

I'm thinking about going all digital as well, but the $100 memory card is a bit ridiculous. I did survive on a 2GB memory stick with my PSP this whole time, so I think I will be fine.

Looking back I think I paid a range of $40 to 60 for an 8gig when I had my Slim and I thought that was pretty good but damn I'll say that really sucks nowadays. Don't feel too bad about getting a 32 gig now and about 80% of what I paid was all store credit.

bread's done
Back