Which PS1 series/game would you want to see on PS3?

MrBrando

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
OK, this may be an old topic but since they`re bringing back Warhawk. I was wondering which serier/game would you want to see come back. It has to have been on the PS1 only or at least stopped after that (so no final fantasys).

The ones that are stuck in my brain are
Colony Wars
Omega Boost
Silent Bomer
Incredible Crisis (using the controller ala wario wares)

Incredible Crisis! YES! They HAVE TO continue the story!

Also:
TOMBA! (too bad Whoopee Camp is gone.. :cry: )
Klonoa (there was a PS2 sequel, but I want more!)
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (a new, 2D sequel for a console! I love the GBA/DS ones but I want it on a big screen.)
Parappa the Rapper (we need a third one w/HD graphics)

Jet Moto - using the Motor Storm engine.. when I first saw Motorstorm... I couldn't help but think about Jet Moto

Colony Wars - I definitely agree, a great series that was under utilized.

Loaded - might be too violent...

Rhapsody! Ok not really. I'd like to see a proper Lunar sequel that doesn't suck (sure, it's a Sega CD port but I'm ok with that).

[quote name='Gameboy415']
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (a new, 2D sequel for a console! I love the GBA/DS ones but I want it on a big screen.)
[/QUOTE]

That's what a Gameboy Player is for.

I'll agree with Tomba and Jet Moto. I'd also like a sequel to Heart of Darkness and a new 2D Oddworld. Another good Syphon Filter would be nice too, though I'd prefer if it was more like Dark Mirror on PSP.

Tomba!
Legend of Dragoon
Bust-A-Groove (yeah, it had a PS2 sequel but it was Japan-only)
Super Puzzle Fighter (I would settle for a PSN d/l "enhanced" port w/ online play)

I'll mention it anyways, maybe if it's said enough it'll be done.
Final Fantasy 7

Another is definately Silent Hill. That game in HD would be to DIE for.

[quote name='musicnoteless']I'll mention it anyways, maybe if it's said enough it'll be done.
Final Fantasy 7

Another is definately Silent Hill. That game in HD would be to DIE for.
[/QUOTE]

Considering both of those have good PS2 sequels, it's kind of off-topic.

I really wanted to say jet moto (even though some thought it felt slugish) but i was so disappointed in the sequel and how the jet ski handled. If it were like motostorm though I'd be sold.
The first parappa was awesome, the 2nd for the PS2 was just bad. Maybe they'll make a good one again someday or a sequel to Unjamma lamma ... or maybe not, you gotta believe.

Hmm, too many:
Jumping Flash
Wipeout
Tomba
Colony Wars
PaRappa The Rapper (as a download game at least)
PoPoLoCrois
Arc The Lad SRPG (not action)
Alundra (done right, unlike the 2nd)
Legend of Dragoon
Syphon Filter
XI GO (downloadable game)
Ape Escape
Ratchet & Clank (although confirmed)
Jak
ATV Offroad Fury (there are tons of them, but I'd like to see one on PS3)

I'll think of more.

[quote name='jkircos']Vagrant Story.[/quote]

Second that! Vagrant Story was what I was playing in my PS2 for two months after launch. One of the best PS1 games at the end of its cycle. The ending left it open for a sequel but so far we are left to wait. Though I remember the producer of FF12 once mentioned that the universe that FF12 and FF Tactics Advance take place in is the same as in Vagrant Story. Just in different timelines.

bread's done
Back