Which PS3 games to get?

0_0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (91%)
I have 450 points on Goozex, and I want to pick up a game. I've narrowed it down to:

GTA 4
Killzone 2
Uncharted 1

I was leaning towards Uncharted 1, but seeing how the sequel is better than it in anyway, I'm on the fence. GTA 4 also sounds interesting, but I'm afraid it's just a crappier version of RDR (which I am planning to get in the near future).

I got bored with GTA, Killzone 2 had me struggling through the first level with terrible feeling controls, and I haven't played Uncharted 1 to tell you whether or not to get that.

So of those three, I would say GTA. But I found RDR much more entertaining than GTA...I actually 100% completed RDR.

Uncharted 1 was a great game but, short and no replay value. GTA IV was fun and has multiplayer so it has some replay value. I have not played KZ2 yet.

I think it boils down to what you want to play.

Adventure
FPS
Free-roaming sandbox, action adventure 3PS

Personally i think they are all great games.

Uncharted is great. Uncharted 2 improved on it and became phenomenal, doesn't make Uncharted 1 bad by any means.

I have all 3 games platinum in Uncharted drakes fortune and GTAIV and my vote is GTAIV man the helicopter is the best nothing better. I loved grinding the GTAIV online trophies.:joystick::rofl:

yeah go for uncharted dude and if can later pick up uncharted 2 the multiplayer is really fun

Can't really go wrong with any of those game beat all three but the only one I own is Uncharted so i would say that one.

I hate GTAIV.

Killzone 2 is OK.

Uncharted is a great game, but quite short and lacks replay value (unless you're going to go through on Crushing and try for Platinum). You're better off renting Uncharted, breezing through, then buying Uncharted 2.

Uncharted 2 is must own.

Go for Uncharted. It's worth having in your collection, of course with Uncharted 2 :)

Killzone 2 tries to be really realistic. Meaning that the camera shifts whenever you do an action like reloading or tossing a grenade. It gets annoying at times. Plus the story was throw away and I hate what they do to a certain character from the first game.

GTAIV has hookers.

i would have to go with GTAIV or Uncharted only because KZ did have really "floaty" controls and i didnt like them

bread's done
Back