Which receiver to start this week?

RiCeBo1

CAGiversary!
Reggie Brown (replacing TO this week), Lavernues Coles, Derrick Mason, or Antonio Bryant?

TO is gonna play this weekend but McNabb might not. Derrick Mason is a risky proposistion since the Ravens have no passing game same thing applies to Coles but at least Vinny throws his way a lot more. I would start Coles at least he might get you a few yards. It's still to early to say.

With Philly at Washington and T.O. maybe playing, maybe not, I'd avoid Brown. The Ravens entire offense is just ugly right now, so I'd avoid Mason. Between Coles and Bryant, I'd lean toward Coles. The Jets are at home, and they'll need to put up some points to stay with San Diego.

On my team, I'm debating between Coles and Eddie Kennison this week. I've also got Joey Galloway, who I'm starting, and Isaac Bruce, who is still hurt. Right now I've got Kennison in the lineup with Coles on my bench.

well it depends cause if u get a pt for every 10 yrds I might go with mason, he gets a ton of yrds, but no tds. No to brown, no the bryant but a maybe dependin on yrdage, and I guess that leaves coles

[quote name='kill3r7']TO is gonna play this weekend but McNabb might not. Derrick Mason is a risky proposistion since the Ravens have no passing game same thing applies to Coles but at least Vinny throws his way a lot more. I would start Coles at least he might get you a few yards. It's still to early to say.[/QUOTE]

Thats good logic. But you know that the Eagles throw 75% of the time so Brown may not be a bad chocie, though LJ will get his share. And as far as starting...thats different than I heard...gotta go check up. If Nabb doesn't start go Coles.

bread's done
Back