Which resident evil 4, ps2 or wii?

NastyNin9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Today at gamestop I picked up resident evil 3 nemesis for the gamecube used but looks brand new for 30 bucks. I also picked up Resident evil 4 wii edition, and the resident evil 3 pack for the ps2 (comes with resident evil 4, code veronica x, and outbreak). I bought the 3 pack because I wanted to have the veronica x and outbreak. So now I have two resident evil 4's. Which one is better? And I was also wondering before I open it up, is code veronica x and outbreak worth it? I mean I realy like resident evil and I want all the games but I also like metal gear solid and I saw a used twin snakes at gamestop complete for 35 bucks, plus I have a 20% coupon.

Wii version is good because I it has all the extras that were added for the PS2 release and the zapper aiming is rad, also supports 420p(?) through the component cables so that is nice.

Wii version. It has all the extras from the PS2 version plus the superior graphics of the Gamecube version. Also the controls are the best in the Wii version.

Thank you all

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']Code Veronica is a great play thru , the story is great!!! Trust me you'll enjoy :whee:[/quote]

Do you think I sould keep code veronica over metal gear solid twin snakes?

Just want to add: For Wii, its very easy to go online and DL a gamesave so you can play with the unlockables. I suck at RE games, so it was nice to be able to use some of the stuff like the "Chicago Typewriter".

[quote name='The Crotch']Wii or PC.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't get the PC version, I think it originally didn't even support the mouse, although I think there have been unofficial patches for that now.

I would get the Wii version.

Yawn um get it for the Gamecube or the ps2?

Honestly I've played the Wii version and if you've played the other games in the series I can do without the added controls

The Wii version is undoubtedly the best. It has all the extras from the PS2 release with great new controls.

Also, Code Veronica X is available for Gamecube. So if you'd rather have most of the games in the series on one console you should return the 3-pack (and just get Outbreak 1&2 on PS2).

The only other PS2 exclusives are the Gun Survivor games (Survivor on PS1, Survivor 2 on JP PS2, and Dead Aim on PS2). There's also a Dino Crisis gun game in the series.

ps2 because of the controller. The difference in graphics is negligible and you get extras without the crappy controls of the wii.

Unless I'm insane, you can use the GC or the CC on the Wii version, so you aren't forced into Wiimote controls. So, in essence, unless you just HAVE to use the PS2 controller, there's no reason to not just get the Wii version.

i was thought the gc version was solid.. ill probably just continue that version since i already have a save file on a cube mem card..i hope to play it on the wii though so atleast i could use 480p

i personally cant stand the dualshock sticks and the gamecube controls were solid.

PC was freaking horrible at launch.. horrible graphics.. not optimized at all... dunno what has changed with that version

Okay read everyone's response and I decided to keep the Wii version. I took the 3 pack back. I will get it again some other time. I just really wanted twin snakes

bread's done
Back