Which restaurant(s) have the best bread?

pogipinoy27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
In no particular order for me:

- California Pizza Kitchen
- J. Alexander's
- Red Lobster
- Ippolito's
- Dominick's
- Fogo de Ciao

Yum.

You guys probably have never heard of this one, but bar none O'Charlies.

The bread is the sweetest tasting bread you've ever tasted, and so light, buttery, and fluffy too. Basically it's awesome in bread form, if you can imagine that.

I'd also have to put in nods to O'Charlie's, Outback and Texas Roadhouse, though it's been much too long since I've been to any of those places.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Golden Corral, baby![/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Golden Corral. :x[/quote]

yup, it's so good you have to post twice about it :cool:

mmm...honey butter spread

I especially like the O'Charlies rolls b/c they're always really hot and the butter that they always give with them is always melted. Outback's bread is also great. Any kind of bread from an Italian restaurant is also good.

Cheesecake Factory
Wildfire

Had some nice rolls at a rib joint in Florida a couple weeks ago. The cinnamon butter was awesome.

Cheap:
Fazzoli's

Less cheap:
Cracker Barrel

Less, less cheap:
Macaroni Grill

EDIT: On an unrelated note, TheRock88, that's a sick gamer score.

[quote name='TheRock88']Red Lobster, those cheesy biscuits are awesome.[/quote]

You can find something similar in the freezer section at the grocery store, now, too.

[quote name='shieryda']You can find something similar in the freezer section at the grocery store, now, too.[/quote]

There is plenty of recipes floating around online too. Just makes sure you pick one that uses bisquick.

[quote name='jaso']EDIT: On an unrelated note, TheRock88, that's a sick gamer score.[/quote]

ty

[quote name='shieryda']You can find something similar in the freezer section at the grocery store, now, too.[/quote]

Gotta pick some up next time I go the supermarket.

[quote name='TheRock88']
Gotta pick some up next time I go the supermarket.[/quote]

I think they're made by Pillsbury.

I need to ask my wife if she can put in a request for Irish soda bread from her aunt. 'Tis the bomb.

[quote name='klwillis45']There is plenty of recipes floating around online too. Just makes sure you pick one that uses bisquick.[/quote]
You beat me to it. The recipes online are absurdly easy to make and they are so close the real thing, it may as well be. I make em all the time.

Outback, tho I greatly enjoy the breadsticks at Olive Garden as well (especially dipped in the Pasta e fajioli soup). In fact, I think I'll go have Olive Garden for lunch now :)

You can also get the cheddar bay biscuits pre mixed in the baking aisle as cheddar garlic, just add milk or whatever.

I'm sorry, but it's too hard to choose.

Fazolli's breadsticks... OMFG it's orgasmic!!!! Everytime we go there my son refuses to eat anything but breadsticks though. We stopped wasting money trying to get him to eat pizza. It all good though because if you eat in they go around and give out free breadsticks. >.>

[quote name='BillyBob29']I really like Red Lobster's and Olive Garden.[/quote]

I second both of these.
When ever we go to OG we always load up on the bread sticks b4 we leave.

bread's done
Back