Which Sould I Get? Dynasty Warriors 4 or Smackdown SYM

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xdaTwiZtidWunX']Hey guys. I m having a hard time deciding. Which do you prefer?[/quote]

Dynasty Warriors. Unless you're a huge HUGE wrestling fan, SYM was tough to get into.

And the sad part is, I AM a huge wrestling fan. Heh.

[quote name='CheapyD']I'd probably wait for the next WWE game which is supposed to come out in October.[/quote]

And you'll be able to pick up SYM for $10.

If you have a GCN, WMXIX comes out on 9/10/03.

I love WWE and didn't really like SYM compared to WMX8.

Dynasty Warriors is a lot of fun. But it's probably more expensive than SYM. You could probably get SYM cheap off a friend or maybe even from a store clearing it out.

Having both games I would rather choose DW4 than SYM. DW4 better single player game since you have to unlock many characters and weapons which gives you alot of replay value but it does get repetive as does SYM. Your desicion should be based on if you like wresting or melee slash 'em up type of game.

true true...but im still trying to get all the char and level every single one of them up...its taking forever...i think i should jus lean it to my friend along wit my memory card so u can help me out a lil...

[quote name='Scorch']Why the hell did you bump up a 17 month old post?[/quote]

Look at his brilliant, well thought out responses and I think you will figure it out. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back