Which stores in Manhattan have you seen PSPs in stock?

Alpha2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I was out today trying to ind a PSP but sadly most stores seemed to be locked early or out of stock. I checked the TRU at time square (Plenty of games, no PSPs) The Gamestops at 43rd (or so I forget the exact street but it's just an avenue over) but they were locked and I doubt they had many to begin with, then I checked the one by manhattan mall and they were sold out and then I checked the EB inside the mall and they were as well! (the KB toys had jack squat too except for having DS's in stock and the orange tag 50% off sale on random old crap.)

So anyway I was thinking about heading out again on Sunday, or monday to see if I could find one anyone know any places this week in NYC that they've seen them in stock?

I suggest checking Union Square. Im pretty sure the Circuit City there has some....Also there is an Eb, Gamestop, and a Best Buy closeby. I got mine at the gamestop around there but that was about two days after the psp launched although im pretty sure they should have some

[quote name='Theduck']Wait till they get released without the value pack/new battery.[/QUOTE]

I got a 50 dollar gift card from my credit card company (the joys of getting cash back!) so I'm using that to knock down the price so I could care less if it's the value pack or not. I shoulda had this at launch but stupid Overstock chose to get all...stupid and cancel my order (In a way I'm glad they did, I was going to get it for 225, but now I'm getting it for 200!)

I'll see if i can take the time to hit up Union Square, thanks or the suggestion If I'm lucky maybe one of thes places still has a few with the Spideman UMD, but It's not big deal if it dosent. Anyone know of any other places?

I know ever store I went to today in California had them but they are the second shipment that is missing the Spiderman 2 Movie UMD. The sticker on the front of the package is in the same place but it does not mention Spiderman 2 anymore, just the sampler UMD.

I think I saw some at the Best Buy in NoHo. If you pull a blank though, I'd be willing to sell my PSP. I live in Manhattan, so it'd be an easy trade. PM if you're interested.

go to a little town outside of NYC. I live about 45mins away from NYC In CT, and their are a whole bunch of them at the TARGETS, EB's and GAMESTOP's around my area.

If you have any family in Waterbury,Danbury, Southbury any where in CT now is a good time to visit and you can pick up a PSP while your their.

I called GameStop on Queens Boulevard in Queens yesterday looking for one, and they said they had a few. Don't know if you're willing to head all the way out there. If you are, here's their info:

GameStop
Queens Center (F)
91-41 Queens Blvd

Elmhurst, NY 11373

Phone Number: (718)533-1993

Feel free to PM me if you'd like directions.

I went into chinatown yesterday and J and L had plenty of PSPs and if you buy it with cash theres no tax so if you want try over there . I work near that gamestop thats in elmhurst .If you would like on my break id go check it out and confirm if they have it or not .

I'm pretty much limted to places I can get to by mass transit (no drivers licence) but thanks for the suggestion, SHB.

Thanks for the offer of the sale BigHow, but I kinda want to use this Mastercard gift card and I'm a sucker for an unopened box. :razz:

J&L selling PSPs? (I bet their price is 10 bucks over the MSPR unless they're under new management) I doubt I'd get the tax off offer since the gift card works like a credit card.

Before I head out to the city I suppose I could give a call to the circuit city and Software etc at Cross County mall in Yonkers, that's no more than a 20 minute bus ride away.

Thanks for the help guys, hope I get lucky!

check out some of the gs's in staten island. there was one i was in last week that had a few in stock.

Sweet! Got my PSP at FYE here in the Bronx, I didn't need to leave the house for more than 15 minutes there and back. Every other place seemed to be out of stock and the CC at union square just plain refused to pick up the phone.

What sucks is that I had to take the stupid Bundle deal but at the same time atleast it was a game I intended to get soon.

No Spiderman UMD but on the plus side NO Dead Pixels, I do however have like three little mini-bubble/dings in the gloss over the screen but it's not a deal breaker, I doubt I'll need to exchange it anytime soon.

Total out of pocket for PSP+1 game:

bread's done
Back