Which Suikoden transaction to complete?

nachzeher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
I have an opportunity to either get Suikoden I for $25 (shipped) or a direct trade with my Skies of Arcadia Legends (which I got from outpost).

Which one should I do? or should I do both? and put the other one up for trading or sell it on eBay or something?

What is the relative price for this game? it seems to fluctuate between $30-$50.

Anyhoo, opinions/suggestions welcome.

sounds like you can get Skies of Arcadia Legends from local B&M Gamestop stores for $20. if this is the case and you can go pick up another SoAL for $20, then trade that for Suikoden.

do you really want SOAL? can you live without it, or ge another faily easily? you wont lose money either way, so it really just depends on whether or not you want SOAL. id personally get it with cash, but then again, ive never traded/sold a game in my life.

I can live without SoAL, I bought it just in case I ever buy a gamecube, but now I think i'm going to look for the DC version instead, since I actually have a DC. Plus a friend of mine has SoAL so if I do buy a GC, I can just borrow that off him.

[quote name='nachzeher']I can live without SoAL, I bought it just in case I ever buy a gamecube, but now I think i'm going to look for the DC version instead, since I actually have a DC. Plus a friend of mine has SoAL so if I do buy a GC, I can just borrow that off him.[/quote]

Trade Legends for Suikoden, then take the 25 dollars you saved, buy SoA for the DC and have some manner of big sandwich with the leftover money, a Quiznos sub is my recommendation. Honestly, Legends doesn't add anything really substantial to the game and the music is better in the DC version.

Edit: Holy crap. The price on used DC SoA has really gone up since I last checked it.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='nachzeher']I can live without SoAL, I bought it just in case I ever buy a gamecube, but now I think i'm going to look for the DC version instead, since I actually have a DC. Plus a friend of mine has SoAL so if I do buy a GC, I can just borrow that off him.[/quote]

Trade Legends for Suikoden, then take the 25 dollars you saved, buy SoA for the DC and have some manner of big sandwich with the leftover money, a Quiznos sub is my recommendation. Honestly, Legends doesn't add anything really substantial to the game and the music is better in the DC version.[/quote]

Yea, that could work. However, if I do both trades, and put one up on eBay or something, I can get about $30-$40. Then I can have 3 delicious toasted sandwiches on top my skies DC. What do you think?

If anyone here would be interested in the extra copy of Suikoden I *might* be getting, feel free to check my list and PM me. Your response will help me decide which trade to do or both.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='nachzeher']I can live without SoAL, I bought it just in case I ever buy a gamecube, but now I think i'm going to look for the DC version instead, since I actually have a DC. Plus a friend of mine has SoAL so if I do buy a GC, I can just borrow that off him.[/quote]

Trade Legends for Suikoden, then take the 25 dollars you saved, buy SoA for the DC and have some manner of big sandwich with the leftover money, a Quiznos sub is my recommendation. Honestly, Legends doesn't add anything really substantial to the game and the music is better in the DC version.[/quote]

Yea, that could work. However, if I do both trades, and put one up on eBay or something, I can get about $30-$40. Then I can have 3 delicious toasted sandwiches on top my skies DC. What do you think?[/quote]

That sounds like sane planning for a sensible tomorrow. Al Gore would be proud.

I'm sad to see the true solution escaping everyone so easily here. You should do both trades and send me one of the copies of Suikoden.

[quote name='[email protected]']i would be willing trade my Dreamcast version of skies of arcadia for your gamecube version and i might even trow in something else .
just email me if you are interrested.
[email protected][/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but I'm currently in negotiations with someone else for SoA DC. I'll let you know if it doesn't happen. Do you have a list of other games you'd trade with for SoAL?

To everyone: I think I will do both transactions, so I will have an extra copy of Suikoden available if anyone wants to trade me for it. If not I'll go to eBay.

Thanks for the input guys, appreciate it.

I would definately be interested in trading for it. Check my list in my profile. As an added bonus to any transaction, I will ALSO be your best friend.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I would definately be interested in trading for it. Check my list in my profile. As an added bonus to any transaction, I will ALSO be your best friend.[/quote]

Sorry Mr Unoriginal I don't see anything on your list that interests me. Thanks for the offer anyway.

I think I'm gonna hold off putting this up for trade until I actually get it. So, if you're interested, don't PM me just yet, I'll let you know through the Cheap Ass Trading forum.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='[email protected]']i would be willing trade my Dreamcast version of skies of arcadia for your gamecube version and i might even trow in something else .
just email me if you are interrested.
[email protected][/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but I'm currently in negotiations with someone else for SoA DC. I'll let you know if it doesn't happen. Do you have a list of other games you'd trade with for SoAL?

To everyone: I think I will do both transactions, so I will have an extra copy of Suikoden available if anyone wants to trade me for it. If not I'll go to eBay.

Thanks for the input guys, appreciate it.[/quote]

i got a lot of other dreamcast games is there anything you are looking for?
can you make a list of the dc games that you are looking for

bread's done
Back