Which title should I pick up?

FadeToDark

CAGiversary!
I am going to pick up a 3DS game tomorrow and I am torn between Luigi's Mansion and Lego City: Undercover. I was also tossing around the idea of Monster Hunter or Fire Emblem (but I've never played any of those before). I am just looking for some input.

Fire Emblem should last you for a great deal of time while Monster Hunter is even better IMO. You could always opt for Fire Emblem first and since the trade-in value is high, you can then go with Monster Hunter after Fire Emblem. That's what my friends did.

Monster Hunter is my favorite of the games you listed, but unfortunately only the Wii U version has online and that's a really big part of the series, so unless you know other people who will have it that you can play local with, it might not be worth picking up to you.

You really can't go wrong with any of the games you posted though, but if I had to pick one for now out of the ones you listed outside of MH I'd probably pick up Luigi's Mansion

Fire Emblem: Awakening is amazing. The casual mode on it makes the game fun. You can upgrade your characters by changing classes and equipping different skills to make powerful ability combinations. It's a great and fun game.

It doesn't require a lot of knowledge of the previous games and a lot of the DLC is free right now.

I'm going through a second run of it now.

Get Awakening.

Thanks for the input guys. I am going to pick up Fire Emblem if it is in stock. If not, I am going to go with Luigi's.

Luigi's Mansion.

I tried the demo of Fire Emblem because it's had/has so much hype everywhere. Eh. Wasn't for me.

I went with Luigi, my store has been out of Fire Emblem since it came out so I didn't have a chance at it.

Monster Hunter or Luigi's Mansion

2 completely different games :p
Depends what you are in to!
But I love Mondter Hunter!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I tried the demo of Fire Emblem because it's had/has so much hype everywhere. Eh. Wasn't for me.[/QUOTE]

A demo couldn't possibly do the game justice.

[quote name='FadeToDark']I went with Luigi, my store has been out of Fire Emblem since it came out so I didn't have a chance at it.[/QUOTE]

There have been restocks, but GameStop usually has gutted copies of it for the price of new copies. That's too bad. I hope that you get it later.

I actually sold my Luigi's Mansion to pay for part of my Awakening.

bread's done
Back