Which to buy: Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare or Complete DLC pack

thahamburglir

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice. So I just got RDR for christmas, love the game, but I'm getting pretty near the end and I'm sure I'm going to want to keep on playing. I know 100% that when I'm done with the game, I'm going to want to play the Undead Nightmare DLC, but I'm not sure if I should just get that for $9.99 or the full DLC pack for $19.99. The math side of me says 4 DLC packs for $20 > that 1 for $10, but the truth is that I have never played the game online and I really don't care if I do or not (my reasoning is that since the game has been out since May, I don't expect that many people still play it online, but I may be wrong so please let me know if this is untrue). So, my question is, do you think for someone who doesn't really care about online play, is getting the complete package worth the extra scrilla, or if my main interest is in killing some undead cowboys do you think I'll be OK with just the undead pack. Thanks in advance for the advice

Got it for Christmas as well and was in the exact same frame of mind. I finally opted for the $20 pack. Figured it was a safe bet if I wanted to go further after Resident Cowboy Zombie. :)

bread's done
Back