Which to start first? (GTA Double Pack)

BlueStorm781

CAGiversary!
I just (finally) picked up the GTA Duoble Pack today, and I'm not sure which to start first. Does it matter which is played first, because I didn't think the storyline for GTA III was in Vice City. I haven't really played through either (about an hour of GTA III on the PS2 and never played Vice City), so I'm not sure where to start off. Perhaps some of you can help me out on this.

doesnt anwer your question but, the game itself gives me lots of blurrs behind the characters since im using regular component cables... :?

3 to appreciate vice city, that and the whole vice city is before 3 doesn't really matter, and everyone else who just bought the ps2 versions when they came out played it that way

[quote name='Mishimaryu']doesnt anwer your question but, the game itself gives me lots of blurrs behind the characters since im using regular component cables... :?[/quote]

Motion blur can be turned off.

what can i say, other than 3, although missing some features, had a much better map layout. 3 for sure. go fido!

play 3 first. if you don't, it's kinda like stepping down in quality (a bit). VC's more polished. But if you ever play gta 1 or 2, you'd really appreciate both 3 and vc so much.

Agree with most everyone here. If you plan on playing both start with 3, if you don't think you'll have time to play both play VC. 3 is definitely approaching the too old to even bother with category, but some of my favorite Grand Theft Auto missions are from 3 (good memories :( ) and it still will offer you the 'achieve missions in many different ways' thing which makes GTA so much fun. One of my favorite missions in 3 is when you have to kill the mob boss (or who ever lives in that big house). After trying different things and getting spotted or my car blown up while chasing I decided to just jack a bus and park it in the entrance to his driveway. Then when he showed up I just throw gernades over the bus. One time his car managed to bust through and it drove right off the cliff and into the water. Frickin' hilarious game.

bread's done
Back