Which wii game(s) would you suggest with this in mind...

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Mom's lil ones are ages 5-10.
They have played and enjoyed Pirates of the Carribean.

Of these games which would you recommend?

Happy Feet
Meet the Robinsons
Open Season
Bust-O-Move Bash!
Koroinpa Marble Mania
Mario Party 8

Thanks in advance, I'm not familiar with the Pirates game to help her.

My Nephews came over and loved Metal Slug. They also loved Shrek Party Game. The unique thing about Shrek is that it shows them how to play with pictures... so they could pick up and play ASAP. The ranges were close to the 5 year old.

The older nephew liked Excite Truck.

I have heard happy feet is beatable by any age in just a few short hours 3-5 hours easy. So I would stay away from that.

Koronipa is pretty difficult for that age range i would think.

Mario Party 8 is normally always a sure fire hit, although I haven't played this one.

The others I am unsure about.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Forget all of those... VIVA PINATA PARTY ANIMALS is the game to get.[/quote]

Thats a very good suggestion. With the exception its not on the wii.

But Good try. You get a cookie.

I have not played any of those on my wii. Though my four year old daughter, 8 year old nephew, and 10 year old niece like the following games:

Carnival Games- (somewhat difficult for my four year old, but does ok with help)
Sonic- (We just got this from the best buy- $19.99 deal- my daughter loves it)
Wii Play- (I don't have this but my nephew does. My niece says that this is all she plays at his house.)

Honestly, I don't care too much for carnival games, but when my niece is over that is all she plays. It used to be wii sports. All my daughter wants to play is sonic. She can do some of it without many problems. However, I would say that you couldn't just sit a five year old in front of the tv with this game and walk away, expecting them to know how to play it. Never played wii play so idk.

As far as the other responses...my nephew loves excite truck. The other two havent played it but i'm sure that would be a winner. And as far as Mario Party 8 goes, my kids loved 5 and 6, so I'm sure it would be a winner as well.

Personally, I tend to stay away from movie-tie-in games and I heard that bust-a-move bash has VERY frustrating controls. And I don't know about Marble Mania. Hope I helped.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Thats a very good suggestion. With the exception its not on the wii.

But Good try. You get a cookie.[/QUOTE]

So get a 360 while you're at it. ;)

bread's done
Back