White 360 Wireless Controller $24.54 @ Amazon [DEAD, now $30]

icedrake523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
This is disgusting.....ly cheap. Working at BB I have to say this is a steal. We're currently selling a WIRED controller for $35 (normally $40) and a wireless controller $40 (normally $50).

Even though I've only been working there a few months I learned after about two weeks in that the deals on amazon/newegg/etc are far better than anything video game related I would buy with my employee discount.

Bah.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Wow, those are some insane prices. If I needed more controllers, I'd totally jump on these.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I have 3, and for no reason. Don't need more.

[quote name='musicjunkie']This is disgusting.....ly cheap[/QUOTE]

Amazon has officially gone wild on this deal.

How low can it possibly go? $19.99? $9.99? 99 cents? The sale is good until May 1st, and I just can't figure out what they're doing here...

[quote name='Kerig']Amazon has officially gone wild on this deal.

How low can it possibly go? $19.99? $9.99? 99 cents? The sale is good until May 1st, and I just can't figure out what they're doing here...[/QUOTE]
Probably have a truckload of accessories that haven't been moving as quickly as hoped, or someone over-ordered inventory.

Black is showing up for $23.99 in the search results when I am not logged in but when I click it the page says ships from TigerDirect for $29.99 + $3.99 shipping. When I am logged in though it shows the 29.99 pricetag, that's weird.

[quote name='GUNNM']why are blue controllers so expensive?[/QUOTE]

I think they're kinda rare...I have no idea :/

I wonder if the white one is worth 24.00 new as I was going to buy a used one for 16.00 with 3.99 shipping but someone bought it before I could (it said it had only been used once and was like new).

Edit: They must be selling out because the white controller is now 29 dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn - I ordered yesterday, but when I ordered it was $26.54. It dropped $2. Ah well. Now it's up to $29.99 for the white one, so I guess I shouldn't complain!

bread's done
Back