White Chicks?

It was HORRIBLE....I barely made it through the movie....I kept thinking, something has to be good about this.....nope. Once again, 90 minutes of my life wasted.

You mean people actually thought this would be good? Seriously? I was more interested in Bridget Jones 2 or Divine Sisters of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.

Seriously.. two quasi-funny black comedian brothers become white women?

I do not know what happened, but one day I was watching TV switched to HBO and The Ya-Ya Sisterhood was on and I had to watch the whole thing. I do not remember if it was good or if I liked it but it has some hot ladies in it.

That movie is insulting to black men and white women at the same time, perhaps the first time a film was able to do that at the same time. If you really feel the need to see it, wait until it is on HBO or in some kind of cheap movie gift box along with like 4 other films for 5 dollars.

If i met this movie in a dark alleyway, i'd be running from the cops right now.

and no, i dont mean prostitution.

this movie is total typecasted garbage. i've never seen it, nor will i. the wayans brothers should all throw themselves off a cliff.

that was the funniest movie ever! i loved it :whistle2:D! not the best, but good for laughs..if u see it for cheap go 4 it!..i dont get the controversy of it being racist and all :whistle2:\..i mean, the wayans are known for "Racist" humor.."dont be a menace to society while drinking your juice in the hood"

[quote name='EddieBelfour']this movie is total typecasted garbage. i've never seen it, nor will i. the wayans brothers should all throw themselves off a cliff.[/quote]

its seriously not as bad as alot of ppl think..i took my friend who had the same idea :whistle2:\..he was really pissed that i brought it up.,..but he was laughing pretty damn hard :p...ur choice..just sayin u kno :D

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='EddieBelfour']this movie is total typecasted garbage. i've never seen it, nor will i. the wayans brothers should all throw themselves off a cliff.[/quote]

its seriously not as bad as alot of ppl think..i took my friend who had the same idea :whistle2:\..he was really pissed that i brought it up.,..but he was laughing pretty damn hard :p...ur choice..just sayin u kno :D[/quote]

nah man- to each his own- i took a black drama and film class last semester and get mad righteous when i see flicks where blacks still play the step and fetchit role...

[quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='greydemise'][quote name='EddieBelfour']this movie is total typecasted garbage. i've never seen it, nor will i. the wayans brothers should all throw themselves off a cliff.[/quote]

its seriously not as bad as alot of ppl think..i took my friend who had the same idea :whistle2:\..he was really pissed that i brought it up.,..but he was laughing pretty damn hard :p...ur choice..just sayin u kno :D[/quote]

nah man- to each his own- i took a black drama and film class last semester and get mad righteous when i see flicks where blacks still play the step and fetchit role...[/quote]

ur opinion and i respect it :D..thx for not flaming *thumbs up*

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='greydemise'][quote name='EddieBelfour']this movie is total typecasted garbage. i've never seen it, nor will i. the wayans brothers should all throw themselves off a cliff.[/quote]

nah man- to each his own- i took a black drama and film class last semester and get mad righteous when i see flicks where blacks still play the step and fetchit role...[/quote]

ur opinion and i respect it :D..thx for not flaming *thumbs up*[/quote]

surprised ay? 8) i was only fooling you so i could flame you now!!!

i lied. im not going to flame you :wink:

[quote name='projecteightysix']my local blockbuster has it used for 9.99[/quote]

Not bad, not bad. I think I'm going to go ahead and pick it up tomorrow so either I'll grab it used or I'll just pay the regular retail price, we'll see, lol.

Thanks for the heads up about the used price, much appreciated.

It really was a bad movie. there were some parts where something good happened, and by some parts I mean 1....when the credits came up :) but seriously if you want to see it that bad go for it.

I am gonna get flamed for this but here goes. If a white man made a movie called black chicks there would be some damn many problems would not be funny, but it is ok for a black man to do white chicks that is partially why our world is the way it is now two many different standards

I thought teh movie was awesome, maybe becasue I understood the jokes..... most white people or peopel not intrested in "the ghetto" kind of jokes won't enjoy it...

i actually thought some parts were pretty funny...stupid funny? yeah...funny none-the-less

the first time i watched it (no, i didnt watch it twice (yet)), i was very disappointed and fell asleep within the first 30 minutes...i knew it was gonna suck, but my gf wanted to see it....so i rewatched it recently, starting from the beginning, and fell asleep on the last 5-10 minutes....it had some laugh out loud parts and i wasn't even close to half as disappointed as i was the first time around....that said, flame away....but remember, those who flame, are flamers :wink:

[quote name='evilmojo12542']I am gonna get flamed for this but here goes. If a white man made a movie called black chicks there would be some damn many problems would not be funny, but it is ok for a black man to do white chicks that is partially why our world is the way it is now two many different standards[/quote]

Well, "blackface" has a bit of a stigma to it for some reason.

[quote name='evilmojo12542']I am gonna get flamed for this but here goes. If a white man made a movie called black chicks there would be some damn many problems would not be funny, but it is ok for a black man to do white chicks that is partially why our world is the way it is now two many different standards[/quote]

Well, that wouldn't work because black women don't stereotypically mess around with white men (unless they're getting paid for it). But I don't remember any kind of uproar about racism over "Soul Man" in the 80's, and that was guy on guy. But I will agree it's sad that reverse racism is tolerated and pretty much encouraged in America.

What a bunch of theatrical pansies. It was pretty mediocre, but it wasn't the worst movie ever. Seriously, you retards need to learn that there is something between 1 and 10 on the review chart.

bread's done
Back