White Collar (Season 2)

nevposey

CAGiversary!
Thought I'd start a thread for White Collar Season Two since it premieres in a couple weeks - July 13 at 9/8c to be exact. I'm really excited this show got a second season because USA hit the jackpot with it (as usual). It'll be fun to see what kinds of jobs Bomer and Dekay get themselves into this coming season.

Looks like this show is going to be more like Burn Notice. Maybe Michael Weston can help Neil figure out who burned Kate.

That was as bad as Frieza killing Krillin, no worse, much worse. Now what? How the hell is Mozzie going to survive a bullet to the heart, if not his chest.

:hot: :cry: :applause: (for making me wait anxiously)

That better be the guy thinking about what he intends to do, and not what actually occurred.

On another note... Is it me, or has Caffrey gotten more stupid? Sometimes they make him seem so careless and out of character from what was established in S1.

[quote name='Hibiwa']:hot: :cry: :applause: (for making me wait anxiously)

That better be the guy thinking about what he intends to do, and not what actually occurred.

On another note... Is it me, or has Caffrey gotten more stupid? Sometimes they make him seem so careless and out of character from what was established in S1.[/QUOTE]

Nah, they just show that his love for Kate is his weakness...I mean he got caught because of her...at least the 2nd time, so its obvious that he was driven by revenge over the thought of the consequences following his actions.

I'm still keeping hope that Mozzie will be back next half of the season, the show will definitely not be the same without him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Mozzie was the heart of the show. It won't be the same if he's gone. Don't get me wrong, i'll still watch but it won't be the same. Hopefully he survives.

[quote name='HuBu']Yeah that was such a big shocker. Without Mozzie, there is no witty humor.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they'll pull a Jonesy and have him survive.

bread's done
Back