White Column on LCD Monitor / Need Help

cruzfactor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've noticed a transparent, white column on the far right side of my screen appear on my Westinghouse LCD monitor today. I can't get rid of it. I've tried playing with the monitor settings and restarting the computer. The white bar appears even during boot up! I even see it when I turn off the PC and just turn on the monitor. Customer service won't be available again until Monday. I've only had this monitor since Black Friday. Anyone have the same problem?

[quote name='cruzfactor']I've noticed a transparent, white column on the far right side of my screen appear on my Westinghouse LCD monitor today. I can't get rid of it. I've tried playing with the monitor settings and restarting the computer. The white bar appears even during boot up! I even see it when I turn off the PC and just turn on the monitor. Customer service won't be available again until Monday. I've only had this monitor since Black Friday. Anyone have the same problem?[/quote]

I know someone with a hanns G screen that developed a yellow line clear across vertically down the screen.

If its anythign like that, he had To RMA it.

you probably will have to as well.

Returning a screen is a pain in the ass.

if you see the bar even when there are no input sources to the monitor turned on, you have a row(s) of stuck/dead pixels. It's RMA time. Good luck.

bread's done
Back