White Deluxe Refurb Wii U $235+Shipping

Included in the set:

• Wii U console (White/32GB Internal Storage*)
  • Wii U GamePad (White)
  • Super Mario 3D World digital game
  • Nintendo Land digital game
  • Wii U AC Adapter
  • Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
  • High Speed HDMI Cable
  • Sensor Bar

How are they manufacturing new SKU White Deluxe when they aren't sold anywhere?! My guess is that all of these are in fact new.

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?categoryNav=true&navAction=jump&navCount=2&atg.multisite.remap=false&productId=prod610428&categoryId=cat570935

Last edited by a moderator:
They sell white deluxe models in Japan, so maybe that's where they're from.

I ordered one a week or so ago. It arrived in a generic-looking box, not even a regular Wii U box with a refurb notice. I have a black Wii U Pro but I have an all-white setup with a Destiny PS4 and a Sunset Overdrive XB1, so I'll be transferring to the white Wii U. :p

They sell white deluxe models in Japan, so maybe that's where they're from.

I ordered one a week or so ago. It arrived in a generic-looking box, not even a regular Wii U box with a refurb notice. I have a black Wii U Pro but I have an all-white setup with a Destiny PS4 and a Sunset Overdrive XB1, so I'll be transferring to the white Wii U. :p
dat's racist

May have swapped extra white shells to use them?
kinda shitty that they are listing it as a Limited Edition in that case. The fact that it comes in a generic box makes me think that these were for NA employees only and they now have left overs to sell because those type of exclusives doesn't come in an original box. I'm tempted.

bread's done
Back