White PS3 for sale?? **Read More**

So i was digging through my storage at home and i found my Japanese White PS3!! But i remembered why it was in storage the blu ray laser is out.. it reads dvd's but not blu rays.. I cant send it to sony since it Japanese so maybe one of my fellow cag's might be interested.. im sure you can repair it for 90$ or less from what i saw on craigslist.. shooot mee a price maybe we can work something out!!

[quote name='lowkey db josh']ITS THE REGULAR PS3 no FF13 or Yakuza ps3

square im working on prices get back to ya tomorrow ;)[/QUOTE]

Could've pm'd me with that earlier.

Saw you strutting around the trading forums all over the place, so just wanted to make sure you got the message.

[quote name='Squarehard']Could've pm'd me with that earlier.

Saw you strutting around the trading forums all over the place, so just wanted to make sure you got the message.[/QUOTE]

Yea, he was supposed to pay me yesterday morning for a game, still haven't gotten the payment. Must not be very good keeping people informed through PMs. Don't state you will pay at a certain time if you can't hold yourself to that. And if you honestly believed you could pay at that time and something comes up, have the courtesy to update the seller with the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back