White PSP GO - $167.15 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

cochesecochese

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
This is a deal from videogamesplus.ca

I know PSP Go is not that popular around here, but I've been absolutely desperate to pick one up myself. As soon as I saw this I pulled the trigger as it's the cheapest we'll see it until the holidays anyways.

Let's try and keep this civil. Yes I know the PSP has it's failings, yes I know PSP2 is dropping next year, but for those of us who may want a PSP GO this is a decent deal.

PSP GO SUCKS!!!!!!!! RAGEEEE AT THIS AD!!!!

I actually owned one a while back. I liked it. I sold it tho as I never play it over my homebrew PSP 1000. I really liked not having to carry around my UMDS tho. That was the best part besides it's super lightweight body.

Sucks?? Not popular?? not a day goes by when I don't power mine on. PSP-1000 sits in a drawer dead for months..a UMD? stuff of the past..

but I'd get the US bundle anyway so you get yer 3 games!

Well, I'm not too crazy about any of the games offered in the US bundle so I went for this. I already have a ton of downloaded content and I mostly want to get at that.

I always wanted one of these until I found a PSP-2000 with CFW...ironically enough, I don't use UMDs either :lol:

It would be an attractive upgrade from my 1000 if the structure didn't render Monster Hunter impossible to play. I know the series isn't huge over here, but I still can't believe no one pointed it out over in Japan at some point during development.

Anything over $100 for these things is criminal. Why would you buy something where you have to pay MSRP to play digital copies of games that will never have any resale value? Retarded.

To all psp wants, you waited this long for a official price drop Sony, why not wait a little more for new psp hardware announcement from Sony.

Psp4000 or psp2 is bound for announcement

[quote name='heyheyhey11']To all psp wants, you waited this long for a official price drop Sony, why not wait a little more for new psp hardware announcement from Sony.

Psp4000 or psp2 is bound for announcement[/QUOTE]

There's no chance in hell Sony would announce a psp 4000 after Nintendo already has their next-gen device not only announced, but dated.

Besides losing out on the ability to buy cheaper games on UMD, I don't understand what people complain about with the Go. I hate reading about UMD games that are $5 on here that are $20 on PSN, but I still love my Go.

new psp is at least a year away. plus, the psp go has been hacked for homebrew. you can't play psp roms using the chickhen method but i consider that scummy anyway. i can't bring myself to buy a psp go until it hits closer to 100 though.

[quote name='GundamS']I want a Go on BF :) only a few weeks left[/QUOTE]
What are the odds that there will be deals on the Go? I really want one, but I don't want to pay more than over $150, $100 ideally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back