White Xbox 360 Recertified Controllers $20.94 Shipped at Midnightbox.com

TheCutUp

CAG Veteran
As the title reads, get a white Xbox 360 Controller for $20.94 shipped ($16.95 + $3.99 shipping) on the Deal 3 tab at:

NOTE: the controllers are in recertified condition.

Midnightbox.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought an Xbox 360 last week. Took a chance and ordered one. I have never heard of the seller, but I am sure they are legit. Thanks OP

Anybody know this company...or site? Also...these are recertified controllers which I do not have a problem buying...just would like to know if anybody has had any experience with this site.

I just ordered the Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda pack for 10 bucks the other day from them but haven't received it yet. Other then that, no experience with them.

not too shabby.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='rcavictor1956']Anybody know this company...or site? Also...these are recertified controllers which I do not have a problem buying...just would like to know if anybody has had any experience with this site.[/QUOTE]

The site is legit. I've ordered from them a couple times before and the items always arrived in good condition with no problems.

Not only is the site legit, but it's a great place to order controllers.

When I had a PS2, I ordered Logitech wireless controllers from them twice. They worked perfectly and were troopers.

I'm thinking of ordering one or two of these for my 360.

bread's done
Back