Whites more likely to be okay with police striking people...

Why is there no link in the article to the actual poll? I'd like to know the total number of people in each race polled as well as the method of polling (in person, via phone or internet, etc). The area of the country that was polled and also the time frame the poll was conducted during have relevance, as well.

Personally, I like hitting people. Especially in the crouch.

Why is there no link in the article to the actual poll? I'd like to know the total number of people in each race polled as well as the method of polling (in person, via phone or internet, etc). The area of the country that was polled and also the time frame the poll was conducted during have relevance, as well.

Personally, I like hitting people. Especially in the crouch.
They could have did the survey in southern West Virginia. I'm sure there is enough racial diversity to make it a good survey.

White, black, red, purple, no one should be cool with the police beating people. Does a cop need to knock the fuck out of someone every once in a while? Yes. If Barney gets on a power trip and beats some dude for running a red light, he needs his ass kicked as well.

bread's done
Back