Whitest Kids U'Know Season 1 DVD $7

postulio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
While Amazon has it for 27$ there is a seller which has it for $6.99 and it is FULFILLED by Amazon. it is NEW and qualifies for FSSS and no extra shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...moFilter=1&sort=sip&me=&seller=&condition=new

the show is awesome. i think it far funnier than any other skit comedy show. it is dark and mature, with profanity and adult themes. definitely not network tv content. id say it is something like Mr Show and Upright Citizen's Brigade, but vastly better than both. i cannot recommend it enough.

unfortunately Season 2 is still $17.
(season 3 is currently airing)

Season 1 was hilarious but they have gone markedly downhill since...and this is in no way superior to Mr. Show or UCB...still $7 is a great price for the best season of this show.

thanks for the deal OP, but i can't bring myself to spend anymore ATM

do agree that following seasons have gone downhill though

[quote name='exRounder']thanks for the deal OP, but i can't bring myself to spend anymore ATM

do agree that following seasons have gone downhill though[/QUOTE]

I stopped watching halfway through season 2. I thought they were going downhill as well. This is a great price for season 1. Maybe I'll catch up on these episodes though someday.

Wow, I thought Season 2 was the best work they had done by far. Every episode is hilarious from start to finish. While Season 1 is really good, I think they hit their stride with Season 2.

Season 2 is by far the best, but Season 1 is awesome too.

Season 3 is good as well, but there's a good amount of sketches where I just never laughed, but then again has some that are by far some of the best overall between all seasons (The Grapist anyone?)

There's no way this is better than Mr. Show.

But I do enjoy the show, although later on like someone else noted, some the sketches just fall flat completely. Season 1 was fantastic-- I can't get on Youtube from work right now, but search for "WKUK Classroom Skit" There's a great, unexpected and hillariously offensive ending to that skit.

There's a bunch of sellers on the marketplace selling this for 3.89 with 2.98 shipping, which makes it cheaper than the 6.99 price fulfilled with Amazon. This is better for me since I can't find anything else anyway, and there's at least one guy on here with 98% feedback.

bread's done
Back