Who is Inked

What does that mean Rocko?

I think chicks are made hotter with the right tattoo. I'm not a fan of boob work or the tramp stamp but a sleeve can be pretty awesome.

[quote name='Rocko']Went out on a whim and got a fifth after wanting this idea for ~2 years. I bled like a mother fucker and the colors are pretty light anyway, so it ended up a bit splotchy. Definitely need to go back and get it touched up.

pRkj3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like he may need to hit the green a little harder but otherwise those are cool colors that really catch the eye. Whats the concept/meaning of the tattoo though?

I may be going in a few weeks to get one last one done before I wait a few years before any more. I already have the under and upper side of my left arm done, but my right only has the upper side done. I am going to get that bottom part done with a parade like scene with two little kids. The boy is marching up front banging on drums while the little girl(playing a trumpet) and a few puppies follow behind. I have been told my whole life I march to the beat of my own drum, so I thought it would make a cute tattoo to begin with but I also wanted the little girl and puppies to represent that my wife and to a lesser extent my dogs now march with me. Its going to be done in a really cutesy really cartoony style.

I was really proud of the line work and shading on my tattoo. I shared it with this post and not one person commented. No "thats cool" or "lol thats on you for life". I didn't think it was that generic to receive no comment at all.

Super glad you bumped this one, but very disappointed that the images are broken. I've talked about this Spider-Man tat for years and I'm sad it's gone.

bread's done
Back