Who is this Journey band singing in my OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Zack Morris such an asshole? Dude's tryin' to pretend he has an injured back just because he doesn't want to go to a dance with a fat chick. What a freakin' jerk.

[quote name='TheRock88']What the fuck is a Cracker Barrel?[/QUOTE]

It's the place with the taste of the old south. Where grits are cooked the old fashioned way, every entree is smothered in white gravy, and black people aren't allowed.
:whistle2:$

[quote name='TheRock88']What the fuck is a Cracker Barrel?[/QUOTE]The restaurant my parents went to for my Mom's birthday the other day, lol. They are a few locations in my area. I haven't been there in years.

Good news is that the lawyer will take care of my sister's hearing for Wed., so I don't have to be there and can spend my day around campus. :)

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Why is Zack Morris such an asshole? Dude's tryin' to pretend he has an injured back just because he doesn't want to go to a dance with a fat chick. What a freakin' jerk.[/quote]

He'll learn his lesson, I bet.

[quote name='crystalklear64']wut is name of steak place with peanuts all over the floor?[/quote]

Texas Road House?

Edit: Manthing beat me to it.

So all I'll say now is Morning, OTT.

Don't worry about it #83.

I don't even think there's any TRH around here.

When I lived in WI, they were everywhere.

First time I went there it was because it had Road House in the name, and that movie is fucking awesome!

[quote name='manthing']Meh, don't worry about it #83.

I don't even think there's any around here.

When I lived in WI, they were everywhere.[/quote]

There are 2 around here. They were great when they opened about 2 years ago, but the last couple of times were just ok, bordering on not good.

Now I either go to Outback or Smokey Bones.

Best steak I've ever had came from a place in Cali called the Hitchin' Post. You know that shit is gonna be good when you choose the wood they're gonna cook it with.

Also, Santa Maria seasoning is soooo good.

Zew, if you don't know about it, you should get some.

[quote name='DT778']Having to use batteries for it kinda kills it.[/quote]

Yeah that too.

I ended up canceling my Staples.com order...read a Cnet review...it was pretty bad. Still on the lookout...

[quote name='crystalklear64']Best steak I've ever had came from a place in Cali called the Hitchin' Post. You know that shit is gonna be good when you choose the wood they're gonna cook it with.

Also, Santa Maria seasoning is soooo good.

Zew, if you don't know about it, you should get some.[/QUOTE]
Never heard of it. I'll be on the look out.
[quote name='DT778']Having to use batteries for it kinda kills it.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to find out about that and the memory card type.

fuck batteries. Pass.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I was trashing Nina for attention whoring instead of job-application-filling-outing, but good luck. :)[/quote]

Saying hello is attention whoring? Geez, I can't win. :cry:

Damn, these Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy Sauce almonds are really good.

Got the 8oz bags of them for $0.79 at Shopko over Christmas.

I wish I would have bought the store's stock that day.

[quote name='manthing']Damn, these Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy Sauce almonds are really good.

Got the 8oz bags of them for $0.79 at Shopko over Christmas.

I wish I would have bought the store's stock that day.
smile.gif
[/quote]
Why, are they that expensive now?

[quote name='Maklershed']Does anyone know if the RE5 demo came out on PSN today?[/QUOTE]It's already up. I downloaded it, but cannot play until later.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think we have a huge jug of those almonds here, manwang... two of them. Courtesy of Marten.[/quote]

I bought 4 or 5 of the 8oz bags, and forgot about them till last week when I saw the 1oz(?) tubes at a gas station for 99 cents.

:oops:

[quote name='BrinX']Why, are they that expensive now?[/quote]

Shopko was charging $8 for the 8oz bags of flavored BD Almonds.
The Wasabi's were on clearance for some reason.

I

[quote name='Maklershed']Does anyone know if the RE5 demo came out on PSN today?[/quote]Yeah, and it looks like shit cause PS3 stinks. :cool:

That didn't really work in Thunderbird spoony. It set it up in a thread sort of view, but didn't group by the sender like i'd hoped. What i want is something that will do a similar view as that, but will do it by sender. So if i have 10 messages from ebay, i could expand the view and see all ten messages and then colapse it back so i only see one.

[quote name='TheRock88']:rofl:

the Hunter one was the best[/quote]

[quote name='Mr. Beef']This one is the best one:
L4D_Valentine__Hunter_by_beavotron.jpg
[/quote]

#-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back