Who is your favorite member of the Upright Citizens Brigade? (Poll)

Wow, no love for Antoine or Trotter, feel free to post your favorite episode or skit.

One of mine is season one (Bucket of Truth), when office Lunatic has to find the girl scout and she is hanging out with the uni bomber. I love when he is in his car and shakes his fist at the figurine and says "I will fight you baby Jesus." and at the end when he looks in the bucket and is uneffected and says "Don't you think I already know that."

The poo stick is good. Ass pennies are classic. But perhaps my favorite moment is the "get in the mood" tape they give to Colby.
"ohhh" "yeahhhh" "touch it like you know it girl"
My god that had me in tears.

I love the episode with Wu Tang when the member of the band called Antione a "Beagle Looking Mother F'er"

[quote name='epobirs']It's been so long I cannot recall which name goes to which player.[/quote]

Check out IMDB may help refresh your memory, I know it has names not sure about pics.

I can't remember much from UCB, but I remember plenty of Matt Walsh stuff from the Daily Show. My favorite bit was a contest to be part of "Matt Walsh's Alcohol-Free Kung-Fu Weekend." Dunno why, but that struck me as insanely funny at the time.

[quote name='Xevious']I dont know what your are refering to. Is this a tv show?[/quote]

Yes it was a show on comedy central, they also have a theater that puts on shows and they also teach. Check out comedycentral.com they still have info on them and you can buy a season one dvd set. You can also check out their website www.uprightcitizens.org It is one of the best shows that has ever been on TV.

bread's done
Back