Who know a place where I can get the game Steel Batalion (with arcade stick)?

[quote name='Spriggan240']I cant find it anywhere for less than 200 bucks. Can someone help me out with this?[/quote]

I cant really find it anywhere at all excluding Ebay. Your not going to find any deals on this one, excluding a lucky find in a newspaper ad or a pawnshop. This is a rare game, so expect to pay near retail for it.

I hope Capcom release the controller with the next Steel Battalion in March 2004. (I am not sure about the release date.)

Saw it last year at Gamecrazy for $165.00 used but with all the boxes and in perfect condition. That's the best I've ever seen it for and have never seen it again since then. $200.00 for this game would be a deal, as it goes for much more on ebay when you can find them.

I got this game at bestprices.com when it came out for $160 shipped. You may want to check there and see if it's in stock and there is a decent coupon out, but I wouldn't recommend buying as the service is pretty bad.

The game isn't worth the money though. I've had it since the week it released and I still haven't been bothered to finish it. The controller is cool but cheap feeling, which is inexcusable considering the cost. Overall, your money would be better spent elsewhere but I'm eagerly awaiting the online version.

I'd wait for the bundle mentioned below and see how much that is going to be.

This from xbox.ign.com:

According to Computer and Videogames, Steel Battalion: LOC will ship on its own without a controller. A separate package will be available that includes the massive controller, the original Steel Battalion, and Line of Contact. The price for the bundle is unknown, but Capcom has said that there won't be a shortage problem this time around.

Nah, my new in box copy should still be worth something. Hopefully someday I'll find the time (and space) to set that sucker up and play it.

As odd as this may sound... the local media play has two of them clearenced for 70 dollars...

Im not sure why, but media play just has a corner with tons of clearence games that are real good deals.

The bundle that EB has does not have the second game with it. Capcom is only re-releasing a few thousand of them so dont pass this up while you can. I ordered one from capcoms website because they will fill those first then send any extra to retailers.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']One in Appleton Wisconsin[/quote]

Wow, three months for a reply. Remind me never to ask you anything. JK :wink:

I realize I was the last poster, and I could just edit my post, but I want to bump the thread.

I never go into Media Play, but I happened to be stuck in traffic at the right corner, and decided, what the heck worth a shot (since BasketCase1080 had mentioned the one near him having it for $70). I wasn't even expecting them to have the game at all, but they had 2, both with $199 stickers on them. I tracked down a clerk, and told him I knew it was a longshot, but asked him to price check it for me. He was pretty sure it wasn't discounted, but checked anyway, and it was $99.99. Not as good as $70, but I bought it anyway. If you are looking for this game, give Media Play a try. Thanks BasketCase1080.

bread's done
Back