Who makes those cool avatars??

livetnediser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Who makes those cool avatars that people like Cheapy, WhipSmartBanky, and CaseyRyback have (those cartoon heads)? I've always thought they were cool, and I kinda want one for mine in the shape of a zombie (livetnediser=residentevil, in case you haven't noticed :D ) Does somebody making all these, or are you that have them just really skilled on paint or something? I've noticed that the people that have them seem to have 1000+ posts or more, does that have something to do with it?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']WhipSmartBanky made mine. He's a douche, though.[/quote]I always thought he was a pretty cool guy. Although I doubt he'd make me a cool avatar that's a waffle with a smiley face and has syrup all over him and butter as a hat. No pressure. :wink:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Mines a Moxitar. Banky wouldn't make me one :p

THATS WHY I TURNED ON YOU![/quote]

I thought you turned because you like it from behind...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Mines a Moxitar. Banky wouldn't make me one :p

I thought you turned because you like it from behind...[/quote]

SNAP!

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']WhipSmartBanky made mine. He's a douche, though.[/quote]I always thought he was a pretty cool guy. Although I doubt he'd make me a cool avatar that's a waffle with a smiley face and has syrup all over him and butter as a hat. No pressure. :wink:[/quote]

Nope. Still douchy. :rofl:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Mines a Moxitar. Banky wouldn't make me one :p

MMMM. i see Penis Envy coming through your hominid head there.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Mines a Moxitar. Banky wouldn't make me one :p

MMMM. i see Penis Envy coming through your hominid head there.[/quote]

Your avatar's the one with the puckerhole...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']WhipSmartBanky made mine. He's a douche, though.[/quote]I always thought he was a pretty cool guy. Although I doubt he'd make me a cool avatar that's a waffle with a smiley face and has syrup all over him and butter as a hat. No pressure. :wink:[/quote]

Nope. Still douchy. :rofl:[/quote]You're a mean artist! :cry:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Mines a Moxitar. Banky wouldn't make me one :p

Your avatar's the one with the puckerhole...[/quote]

It's exit only ;)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Mines a Moxitar. Banky wouldn't make me one :p

It's exit only ;)[/quote]

Melodrama coming from you is about as natural as an oral bowel movement...

Banky, I had to do this. Since you won't make me an avatar, I have to steal one from you.

[quote name='sj41']Banky, I had to do this. Since you won't make me an avatar, I have to steal one from you.[/quote]

It's alright, now it's your turned to be called a tranny...

:rofl:

[quote name='sj41']Banky, I had to do this. Since you won't make me an avatar, I have to steal one from you.[/quote]

:rofl: I already did that, you hoser! ;)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Mines a Moxitar. Banky wouldn't make me one :p

It's exit only ;)[/quote]

Melodrama coming from you is about as natural as an oral bowel movement...[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sj41']Banky, I had to do this. Since you won't make me an avatar, I have to steal one from you.[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]...

I think I'll switch back to my waffles now.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sj41']Banky, I had to do this. Since you won't make me an avatar, I have to steal one from you.[/quote]

I think I'll switch back to my waffles now.[/quote]

Hey, at least you werent upgraded to have nipple lasers ;)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='sj41']Banky, I had to do this. Since you won't make me an avatar, I have to steal one from you.[/quote]

I think I'll switch back to my waffles now.[/quote]

Hey, at least you werent upgraded to have nipple lasers ;)[/quote]I get upgrades on these things? Awesome!

steelangelbankytittygunsani.gif

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']
[/quote]Time to burn out some eyes with these things. That should teach those men to stop looking at my boobs!

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']
[/quote]Time to burn out some eyes with these things. That should teach those men to stop looking at my boobs![/quote]

And all the ladies want you,
And sometimes gentlemen too.

Orgy- Suckerface

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='sj41']My new avatar! It could use some work, but I think it looks good. :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

:rofl: The tux just kills me. xD

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='sj41']My new avatar! It could use some work, but I think it looks good. :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

:rofl: The tux just kills me. xD[/quote]

:lol: OMG Bankys new avy is teh ha-has!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']GOOOOOOOO CAMERAMAN@[/quote]

69 is divine! 69 is divine!

OH MY GOD THEY KILLED HIM!

Hotlips, you insufferable nincompoop, it's the end of the half.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']banky... what the hell is that ¿?

and ps: the first two posts in this thread cracked me up[/quote]

I would think a horsey as sexually prolific as you would've seen a cheerleader before...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']banky... what the hell is that ¿?

I would think a horsey as sexually prolific as you would've seen a cheerleader before...[/quote]

No banky, because that's not a cheerleader, that's Toni Basil with a beard, and don't you try to deny it! You know it, I know it and Morbid knows it too.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']banky... what the hell is that ¿?

I would think a horsey as sexually prolific as you would've seen a cheerleader before...[/quote]

No banky, because that's not a cheerleader, that's Toni Basil with a beard, and don't you try to deny it! You know it, I know it and Morbid knows it too.[/quote]

YOu bet I know it. But I'd still hit it ;)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']That's because dcfox has warped your fragile mind, at this point you'd hit anything, even a mcdonald's sandwich ;)[/quote]

Those McGriddles are soft and squishy ;)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I also see you're carrying a second championship belt, I can only assume it's Andy Kaufman's inter-gender title :whistle2:*[/quote]

:lol: Nope it's the Z-5 Championship. I hold the true CAG championship as well. Not that imposter belt Banky wears.

bread's done
Back