Who needs an ipod?!

tbizzy1o1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
ipods.jpg

Either of the two white 20 gig 4th gens are up for sale/trade (not with the iTrip)

Willing to take offers of course, and definetly see lists for games and such.

The black one is the one I was using as up until last night when it decided to break because a little bit of water leaked on it (it was under my cup holder and the water was sweating)

I've put one of my 4th gens through the wash accidently and that held up beautifully without a problem at all once it dried out....they're much better built IMO. Anywho, yeah, both of the white ones are mint minus just surface scratches as expected. I'd keep them but my black one is still under warrenty so i'm going to take it to be looked at/repaired tomorrow afternoon.

-Ashley

ya know, my ipod broke because water spilled on it and i didnt even have the warranty and my apple store gave me a new ipod. im pretty sure lots of apple stores do this.

[quote name='mrblinG22']ya know, my ipod broke because water spilled on it and i didnt even have the warranty and my apple store gave me a new ipod. im pretty sure lots of apple stores do this.[/quote]
Yeah, i didn't purchase the warrenty either but when you buy the ipod for 299, that base price comes with a 1 year waranty period. the first 6 months it is replaced for free completely, the 2nd 6 months it is replaced for free but you are responsible for all shipping fees to get it repaired

Kinda disappointed in the 5th gens....having a 4th gen survive a trip through the washing machine, being dropped in a puddle and having a can of sprite spilled on it...and then having a 5th gen die after a few drops of water. thats touching

Kev- you have been PM'd
Cside- didn't see anything, sorry :whistle2:\
Rortiz- didn't see anything, sorry :whistle2:\
Corporal- didn't see anything, money wise top offer is $130 shipped :)
Odenat- Didn't see anything, sorry :whistle2:\
Ken- Just Katamari
LanLeague- If only you could give me part of that giftcard!!
MillerTime- you have been PM'd

bread's done
Back