Who needs sleep?

[quote name='Mr.Answer']Just a quick check to see who (if any) has sleep apnea.

I do, just got a mask and man life is good.[/QUOTE]

Same here... I got my mask about a year ago. I'm not overweight at all really, and I was wondering why I hadn't slept right in years... apparently my Dad had the same problem.

They said I stop breathing while I sleep, and other such scary facts.

Life is alot better now that I get a full nights sleep.

I had a girl friend back in '99 that had sleep apnea, it was fuc(kin brutal. I would have to sleep out on the couch sometimes and other times I would stand over her with the nightstand in my hand, high above my head, arms shaking as I thought of crushing her skull just to make the sound stop coming out of her head.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I had a girl friend back in '99 that had sleep apnea, it was fuc(kin brutal. I would have to sleep out on the couch sometimes and other times I would stand over her with the nightstand in my hand, high above my head, arms shaking as I thought of crushing her skull just to make the sound stop coming out of her head.[/QUOTE]

my family was at that point, the extra bonus, I sound like Darth Vadar breathing now.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I had a girl friend back in '99 that had sleep apnea, it was fuc(kin brutal. I would have to sleep out on the couch sometimes and other times I would stand over her with the nightstand in my hand, high above my head, arms shaking as I thought of crushing her skull just to make the sound stop coming out of her head.[/QUOTE]

Jimmie loves the chubby's ;)

My dad has it, all I hear is the machine working basically wind blowing. He's in another room. So it does not bother me.

My father may have it, he's going to be checked for it friday I believe.

Though, while not a major problem per se, my family snores loudly. It's really bad because I can't think or concentrate, and I'll be trying to study or do a paper at like 9 p.m. and usually someones asleep by then. When they snore I can hear this loud, grating (well, one is more like gurgling) sound even though I'm on a separate floor. Depending on where they are in the house its louder than others. Usually I can just put on some classical music (or anything without voices) on and I can drown it out and actually concentrate on my work, but sometimes even that doesn't work. There aren't any 24 hour coffee shops around here or anything, so it's not even like I can just leave and go somewhere else.

Holy shit, my stepfather and stepbrother have it. It's the worst going to hotels, you can hear it from the opposite wing of the fucking place. I swear, it rattles the goddamn windows. :roll:

I got friends with it.

Yes, that gawd-awful NOISE FROM HELL. Normal snoring is NOTHING in comparison to this horrid, horrid noise.

As soon as they get that lovely mask though? Sleep better, and NO MORE HELL-MOAN!!! =)

I had no idea what this is and never knew that a mask was used to help the situation... SO i did what any person who wants to learn, type it into google image search....

ar404.jpg

Looks kind of cozy...

i need sleep. for no apparent reason, I slept about 4 and a half hours last night. got in bed at 1am, tossed and turned till about 4:15, woke up around 8:45 for a lecture.

ugh...i never do that and it was the most inopportune time! I have 2 papers due tomorrow, have to lead a class discussion, then take a midterm. But I kinda enjoy the crunches in college :lol:

bread's done
Back