WHO THE HELL CLEANED OUT THE NOVI, MI BLOCKBUSTER?!

Xphyle

CAGiversary!
Hehehe. Went to the Novi, Michigan BB store last night, and found the MOTHERLODE of used Xbox games. 3 copies of Shadow Ops, 2 copies of Showdown: Legends of the Ring, 2 copies of Hitman Contracts, a used Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, and some other hot new titles. Went back there with some games this afternoon to get the trade 2 get one used for $9.99 deal and all the hot titles were GONE. GONE!

So, which of you fuckers was it? Greed MO-FO'S!

Xphyle

actually, they are switching to stickers that arnt specific to particular BB's, so a lot of product is behind the counter/hiding...otherwise i dont know. i personnaly dislike the personel at that store so i try to stay away

It was probally the employees that got some of those games. I think they can buy games if they want.

[quote name='Xphyle']
So, which of you shaq-fuers was it? Greed MO-FO'S![/quote]

what good does projecting your being upset on a imaginary mass seller do? good deals go fast, and its your own fault for not getting in on it, or asking the employees to hold games for you (they do at my blockbuster)

dont blame anyone but yourself, the items are on the shelf and for sale, if you pass them up, the next person has any right do buy them. quit whining

It was a joking type of post, Pirate Ass. So pipe down. That's why it says, "heheheh" at the beginning. I'm not whining, just commenting that some other Cag probably got in on the deal. BLOW ME down, me hardy.

Xphyle

[quote name='Xphyle']It was a joking type of post, Pirate Ass. So pipe down. That's why it says, "heheheh" at the beginning. I'm not whining, just commenting that some other Cag probably got in on the deal. BLOW ME down, me hardy.

Xphyle[/quote]

so because you typed "hehehe" at the begining of a post, its automatically assumed everything you say is in jest? so you mean blockbuster didnt have all those games...it was just a joke! hahaha and refering to cags as "fuckers" and "greedy mo-fos", that was pretty funny too.

i hope youre about 13 because then there would be a reason for your trying to back down on this "0mg it was t3h jokezor!!1" but you really are pathetic and prolly need some kind of psychological help after first projecting blame on others and then slipping into denial when someone called you on it...oh and as for your jokes...

billycrystal.jpg

Just out of curiosity, and this isn't a flame, what do people expect when they start a topic like this? Are we supposed to be outraged with you? Or is it bait for people like Punq to come out and amuse the rest of us? I mean, it's amusing, in a car wreck sort of way, but I just don't see the point.

[quote name='BigHow']Just out of curiosity, and this isn't a flame, what do people expect when they start a topic like this? Are we supposed to be outraged with you? Or is it bait for people like Punq to come out and amuse the rest of us? I mean, it's amusing, in a car wreck sort of way, but I just don't see the point.[/quote]

i dont know about "the rest of us" i find it damn amusing as well ^^

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='BigHow']Just out of curiosity, and this isn't a flame, what do people expect when they start a topic like this? Are we supposed to be outraged with you? Or is it bait for people like Punq to come out and amuse the rest of us? I mean, it's amusing, in a car wreck sort of way, but I just don't see the point.[/quote]

i dont know about "the rest of us" i find it damn amusing as well ^^[/quote]

As long as you're pulling some enjoyment out of it, punq.

I also miss the days when WSB would bring out the snark as well. (Though we did get a little taste in this thread.)

[quote name='BigHow']I also miss the days when WSB would bring out the snark as well. (Though we did get a little taste in this thread.)[/quote]

I miss those days too. *sigh*

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']

I miss those days too. *sigh*[/quote]

Oh, where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio? The CAG boards turn their lonely eyes to you.

Punqsux,

You know what they say about "assuming". Seriously though, you sound really upset that you took my posting out of context like you did. It's really not that big of a deal. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Xphyle

[quote name='Xphyle']Punqsux,

You know what they say about "assuming". Seriously though, you sound really upset that you took my posting out of context like you did. It's really not that big of a deal. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Xphyle[/quote]

dude, the day i get upset at a message board is the day i cancel the internet ^^

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Xphyle']Punqsux,

Xphyle[/quote]

dude, the day i get upset at a message board is the day i cancel the internet ^^[/quote]

Damn you message board! Damn you and your infernal PHP coding strait to hell!!!

RING RING
R:Internic and ICANN. How may I direct your call?
P:It's me. It's time.
R:What! Oh dear. Let me patch you through. Wait for a secure line.
P:I said now. I want it done yesterday.
R:Yes sir forgive me. Secure line up and ready. Patching you through sir.
L: Sir?
P:Lackey... it's time. Suspend all registered domains and cease all registrations in progress. It's time.
L:You don't mean?
P: Yes. It's time to cancel the World Wide Web. My associates are working on Telnet and Usenet as we speak.
L: But why? I think there could be a better way...
P: Do we pay you to think, Lackey?
L: No sir. I'll get it done.

I actually really get along with the workers at the Novi store. I've found people at the Novi and Wixom stores to be most friendly. Commerce Township, Farmington, and Plymouth are in the middle, and Brighton is below all of them. I've only been to the West Bloomfield store a couple of times, but no bad experiences.

bread's done
Back