Who thinks the Zune HD should be a phone?

Anthem85

CAGiversary!
Heres the thing. They are coming out with a MP3/Movie player to compete with the ipod touch... but the ipod touch is only as popular as it is because of the iphone. I really feel in order to get saturation with this thing is to make it a phone also. Its getting amazing reviews but people want there all in one devices. I own a iphone and I know for a fact if they made that into a mobile device I would switch. There saying its got a superior screen and interface. But who cares if I have to carry around 3-4 devices. This is why I own a iphone... so I dont have to do this.

If they added phone features, xbox arcade game support and a camera this thing would be balls to the wall selling like crazy... Its really really dumb not to think of this in R&D and see what they really have here. Come on MS your smarter than this! Make this thing a phone already...

yup.. im sure its in the drawing board somewhere..

might be smarter though to just emded it into windows 7 mobile so more phones will have access to live etc.

[quote name='manthing']I wish Apple software department would revamp the POS iTunes PC software[/QUOTE]

Fixed. The Zune software is FAR and AWAY superior to its iTunes PC counterpart.

[quote name='Malik112099']Fixed. The Zune software is FAR and AWAY superior to its iTunes PC counterpart.[/QUOTE]

sick0013.gif

[quote name='Malik112099']Fixed. The Zune software is FAR and AWAY superior to its iTunes PC counterpart.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree, I actually think Itunes as a whole is not very good overall.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Microsoft has been in the phone industry ever since they first released Windows Mobile.[/QUOTE]

There OS has been in phones. Were talking about MS hardware now. about how the Zune HD could have a chance to be HUGE instead of another meh momment in time like the sales of the origanal zune.

Microsoft making a cell phone.

There's a "three red rings" joke in there somewhere, but since you can't really quantify red as a noise, I'm not sure what it would be.

Gotta wait a year or so....the battery life would have ratchet if it came out this year

I have a first generation Zune and I love it. I don't know...I just want a simple MP3 player...All that other extraneous stuff I don't really care about.

I guess I'm in the minority though...

bread's done
Back