Who want iTunes codes? 50 itunes download for $11.

dragonxxiv

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I have several iTunes codes for sell---I desperately need the money to help pay for my tuition. Each code can be redeemed for 5 iTunes downloads (including iTunes Plus). The codes must be redeemed into your account by 11-15-2007 and the iTunes download credits expires 12-31-2007.

---Selling 10 codes (50 songs) for $11 via Pay-Pal. If you have an iTrader of 5 or more---I will email you the codes first

---Willing to trade them for games on XBOX360, PS3, XBOX, PS2, or GC.

---Make me an offer or trade.

PM if you're interested.

Since you got 'em free and you want someone to get in on 'em who wasn't able to...... why charge 11 bucks for 'em?

[quote name='dragonxxiv']I know many of you CAG have the same iTunes codes......just for those who don't have them.[/quote]
It is the fact that your selling them for $11.

That is lame man, you got those codes for free by defrauding a website...now your trying to sell them...it is pretty much the same as selling stolen goods...good luck with all that!

I say cut the guy some slack. I am sure all of you honest stand up guys have never tried to turn a profit off of a glitch or websites error.

What are these from? I would love to get some if it's still going on, otherwise if people want to sell them send me a PM!

[quote name='jspap80']That is lame man, you got those codes for free by defrauding a website...now your trying to sell them...it is pretty much the same as selling stolen goods...good luck with all that![/quote]
A buddy of mine gave me all his codes becuase he has no use for them (we could get free music from ruckus) and was to lazy to sell them. I would use the iTunes codes but need the money more....need to pay off my tuition so I could register for next term. So if you don't like the deal, then don't buy it. I'm sure all you out there have taken advantage of a loophole/mistake before....overstock's $20 off $20.....or most recently both Call of Duty 3 and 4 for $30 at Circuit City.

I only used this deal once, but I was verrrrrry tempted to get dozens of codes just because it was probably my only chance to stick it to Ticketmaster.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I only used this deal once, but I was verrrrrry tempted to get dozens of codes just because it was probably my only chance to stick it to Ticketmaster.[/quote]

I hope it comes back again :lol:

if you've still got this available or anybodys looking to sell - my sister just got an ipod and id liek to help her fill it up (legally) :D

bread's done
Back