Who wants to have a clicker beta account ?

Clicker is pretty crappy, they don't come out with shows a day after they are shown on TV. I know many more sites that update shows hourly.

[quote name='whopper2005']I like it, but on-topic please :)[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure what he said was on topic considering he gave his honest opinion of the site in question. just cause someone downplays the website you recommend does not mean it is off topic.i think clicker is ok myself but like the past post says i also wish they would update the shows alot faster.:bomb:

i know and understand that, notice i said i like it but, i wish shows were updated faster. i just dont like that he said the other poster was off topic when it is a honest opinion of the website. in past post people say this site is great and no one jumped on them and said stay on TOPIC. but let someone mention they dont like it and they are told to stay on topic lol

[quote name='doodle777_98']i actually like this site. Still needs improvement but surprising works well.[/QUOTE]

:applause:If thats the case then your statement which almost the same as mine is off topic. :applause:

bread's done
Back