Who wants to sell my Helio Heats on Ebay instead of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davo1224

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I've never done Ebay so I have no feedback there (do Amazon and here only) and I'm weary about doing it anyway. I have 9 brand new Helio Heats (7 black, 2 gold). If anyone wants to buy them and then E-Bay them for more money, be my guest. We'll be helping each other out. PM me or post if interested.

[quote name='davo1224']I've never done Ebay so I have no feedback there (do Amazon and here only) and I'm weary about doing it anyway. I have 9 brand new Helio Heats (7 black, 2 gold). If anyone wants to buy them and then E-Bay them for more money, be my guest. We'll be helping each other out. PM me or post if interested.[/QUOTE]

ill do it. Check my username on ebay basketcase1080 for credibility. I have 250 or so feedback

[quote name='davo1224']Looks like this deal is a big nevermind considering the three shitheads I've encountered so far[/quote]

maybe post more details on how you want to do this type of deal in your original post such as money involved

You buy the phones from me and then sell them on E-Bay yourself where they obviously go for more. As far as price, $250-$300 shipped. It'll cost about $50 shipping. The completed auctions show them selling for about $50-$60 after all is said and done. That's about a net of $40-$50 each phone. I'm only gonna make about $25 net each phone at most. Someone else who does Ebaying a lot can make that up plus the extra profit.

this sounds like its too good to be true catagory, how do we know these phones arent stolen and youre pawning them off to some unsuspecting CAG'er/

Because the phones were free.
[quote name='Bennyhanna316']this sounds like its too good to be true catagory, how do we know these phones arent stolen and youre pawning them off to some unsuspecting CAG'er/[/quote]

Exactly. I got them free but don't do Ebaying. I know a lot of people wanted to get in on the deal because they do, but couldn't get them for whatever reason. Someone gets the chance to Ebay it themselves. I get money for doing the collecting of phones/shipping. Sounds like a good enough situation for those interested.

How much would you want for just a black one? I won't sell it or anything, I would just use it. Mind hooking up a CAG who couldn't get the deal?

Im a shithead!? You tried to gouge the fuck out of a free phone that closes at no where near 50-60 dollars like you said in the PM to me.

If I bought them at the price youd wanted Id for sure lose money, so why would I do it??

Yeah, the market is getting pretty flooded with these. There are auctions for $40 Buy It Now with free shipping that are just sitting.

I had checked just yesterday. If they're not selling well on Ebay anymore, then consider the offer retracted. I'll continue to sell them locally where they go for $30 cash, no fees.

You're a shithead because you rushed in here quickly like you were on to some big heist and then didn't even have the courtesy to respond with negotations or even a simple "No thanks." You got pissed that you didn't get to go over on someone.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']50 dollars shipping!? Maybe for overnight on a saturday...[/quote]

Shipping 9, 4 lb. cell phone boxes, first class to even the next state over would cost me around $4 a phone. Anything further west/south than IL will cost me approx. $5 per phone. I chose a round $50 at first so unless if someone who actually works at USPS and posts here can let me know, I'll stick with that for now unless I find out it's lower/higher.

[quote name='davo1224']consider the offer retracted.[/quote]

Done. This type of thing isn't allowed on CAG anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back